March 2015 Moms

Yay!!

So TB app finaly let me post and update my avatar!! I just wanted to check in with all the ladies and see how everyone is doing. On a good note I have 14 more days till I find out the sex of the baby!! I so do not have the patience for this waiting stuff haha. Any other moms that dont know the sex yet feel like the time is dragging till that special day??

Re: Yay!!

• Friday!!! I'm ready for it to be Friday. I wanna see the baby! I want to make sure all the parts are there! I want to know that this baby is healthy.

I'm with ya @kncole28‌!
  • @colleen4019‌ I'm excited for you! Jealous but excited lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • @kevinbandkendrak‌ that would be hard. I was lucky enough to see my lo at 14 weeks BC they couldn't find the Hb. Hope all is well!
  • We had a scan at 8 weeks as well. We do listen to the HB pretty much every day- but seeing is Something else entirely. I can't wait!!!
  • drudolph11drudolph11 member
    edited October 2014
    Hehe mine is 14 days as well!! Well 14 days by my count cuz im not counting the actual day to make it seem like less days since it's a super early appointment. It's on the 29th and yes you are correct i am about ready to jump out of my skin waiting! My mom and SO'S mom are coming with us yay!! :-) until then i have to endure my mom's "physcic" ability that tells us it's a boy lol we will see plus it will have been 2 whole months since we have seen our little chicken nugget I CANT WAIT!!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

imagephoto pgal_zps8d04c926.pngphoto mom2015_zpsb124dd59.pngimage

March 15' January Siggy Callenge: Animals Being Jerks
    photo jerks_zpsk4p1dtwb.gif

photo candle_zpslg8yegqf.gif
    For @suzyq0525 and all of our other M15 loss moms
  • YESSSS ... Mine is Monday and it's killingggg meeeeee. Ive been counting down since the appt was made a month ago and the time is just standing still!! I also get super jealous because I see a lot of other women on here already got to find out the sex of the baby and they aren't as far along as I am. What the Heck doctor?! Why'd you wait so long?! I know its just to be sure it's not too early to tell but I'm so excited its getting near impossible to wait!!
  • Ours is today at 2:30...finally!

:D
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @coleybug13‌ I get irrationally jealous of those who have found out before me and *shouldn't* have. I'm due the 6th and find out on Friday

Yes!! Except I can't tell if I'm jealous of them or the fact that they have cooler doctors than I do that scheduled their u/s earlier than mine. Or just the fact that they get to know already. Which is funny because I originally wanted to be on team green. Clearly I do not have the self control for that :) only 2 more days for you though so that's good!!!
  • My appt is on the 23rd and I am so antsy waiting for it! I keep telling my husband "I wish it was today!" and "I wish we got to see the baby every week!" like some kind of crazy obsessed person lol. We aren't even sure we want to find out the sex, I just want to see the little guy.

@corabrie‌ good luck and have fun at your appointment today! Hope everything goes well and you get lots of cute pics :)
  • Yes!  I find out in 21 days.  I don't know why but my OB now does the US at 22 weeks (I convinced the to do it when I was 21 1/2 weeks) .  Feels like its so far away.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Lord I have to wait until November 5th!!!!! I will be 20 weeks and 2 days I have no patience I just try and forget lol and let the days just pass.... Can't wait to read the sex post see what all of u will be having!
  • Mine is also in Nov, the 3rd to be exact. I'll be 20 weeks and 4 days along by then. I feel like its been weeks since I scheduled the appt but really it only been a week since then. My step mom is coming with us which I'm happy about but I'm also annoyed bc I'm being stupid selfish and it the be just me and DH there

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anniversary

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

• Ours is November 6! I can't wait! I just want to fast forward to then. This is our third and final baby, we already have our pair, but I really want another girl. But at the end of the day, as long as the baby is heathy that's all that matters.
  • 14 more days here too ! I CAN'T WAIT!! It feels like a life time haha
  • tatilopez said:

Lord I have to wait until November 5th!!!!! I will be 20 weeks and 2 days I have no patience I just try and forget lol and let the days just pass....

I have to wait until the 5th too! I'll be 20wks 3days. It seems so far away!!!!
  • Ours is the 28th. It's been 2 months since I have seen my babe and I get more and more anxious everyday!!
    I am excited to find out the sex, but I am even more excited just to see my babe moving and kicking ❤️

Married the love of my life: 5-17-14

BFP:6-27-14

EDD:3-11-15

Step Mom to Z: 4-11-06

IT'S A BOY!!!!!!

• Ok so for all you ladies that have to wait till Nov, hang in there!
    @corabrie‌ WELL?? Lol
  • My US is November 6th and I'm so excited! I've finally started feeling the baby move, so that keeps me preoccupied for now.

Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @JessG711‌ it is far away lol I try and forget what day it is just to make it go faster lol... Yayyyy I'm excited for us. My appt. Is at 1:30 so I'll be posting tr sex of baby around maybe 4ish on the sex of baby thread.... Can't wait to hear what your having too
  • @kncole28 Sorry, I didn't see that I was tagged here until just now!

It's a boy!  And everything looks good!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I was supposed to find out next friday...but called and said SO would be gone for a few months...sooooo moved it up a week and a half lol I just could not wait another day!
  • I am having twins and know one is a boy, but the other has been shy. A/s is an early one Monday @ 18 weeks.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"