February 2015 Moms

Tuesday SPAMMM!

Good morning ladies!

Out of town for a work trip and SHOCKER, I can't sleep. I was super busy yesterday and didn't feel my usual baby jabs which has resulted in a very restless night! Why are these babies already causing us this much stress?

I'm also sharing a room with a coworker, which does not help me relax and fall back to sleep.

Here is hoping for a good Tuesday for you all and many reassuring baby jabs :)

Married 12.14.12 TTC 01.01.14 BFP 02.26.14 MC 03.07.14 TTC again 05.01.14               
BFP 05.27.14  Beyond excited and giddy with anticipation! EDD 2.2.15

Pregnancy Ticker

Re: Tuesday SPAMMM!

• Loading the player...
  • @boxerrrmama85‌ how is your pup doing?

Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • I am thoroughly envious of those that can sleep on planes. I just can't do it no matter how tired I am. In 3hrs I may have slept 1 total.....and I have another 3 to go. Ugh. Here's to an an all nighter and the hopes that my family will give me some time to nap.
    Oh....and the music they play at the tram stop in DFW is freaky and makes me stabby. This may also be due to the lack of sleep.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • @MaryS001‌ fleas suck. What type of flea meds are you using?
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • edited October 2014
    Oh....andplusalso a big FU to American who is making me check my bag after it was perfectly fine with Alaska. I'm voting this will be the 5th time they lose my luggage. They ALWAYS do. Fantastic. Lets piss off the tired pregnant lady.

They also changed my seat from an aisle to middle. Lovely.

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Maple403Maple403 member
    edited October 2014
    Great. My boss sounds like he's got a terrible cold. Why is he here?! His office is directly across from me. I shut the door to my office, I don't care if it is rude. Please don't get the pregnant lady sick.

@cis78 - What I felt the first time for movement was more like muscle twitching or someone flicking a finger against the inside of my stomach. I still don't know what "flutters" are :) I blame my anterior placenta, I don't think I can feel any subtle movements.

@modernfairytale8709 - Congrats on the great A/S! Welcome to team green :) It's nice here. Have some punch :)

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Anyone have tips on where I can pick up a cute, cheap Halloween themed tshirt for Ella? I checked Target yesterday and they had nothing!!
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Anniversary
    imageImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @lizzybean‌ old navy?
    Fred Rogers
  • Yeah @aggiebug I was thinking of stopping by there today. I only see one thing online though so I hope they have a little more in store!

Anniversary
  • @lizzybean‌ kohls had a few shirts
  • Thanks @scahlin and @ChickenOnSunday! I checked Childrens Place in Vancouver a couple weeks ago and their Halloween stuff was already pretty gone, but I should try again here!

Anniversary
  • TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    SA #2 Lower sperm count, but much higher motility
    CD 3 Bloodwork and ultrasound - Normal HSG - Clear tubes 
    Oct/Nov 2013 Cycle 1 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN  
    Nov/Dec 2013 Cycle 2 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    Jan/Feb 2014 Cycle 3 with RE 50 mg Clomid + Ovidrel + IUI BFN 
    2/20/14 Follow up consult RE recommends IVF with ICSI 
    3/10/14 New patient consult with RMA NJ 
    3/11/14 AMH and other Bloodwork to prep for IVF with ICSI at RMA NJ
    3/28/14 Saline Sonogram - All good
    March/April 2014 IVF #1 Antagonist Protocol
    BCP/Bravelle/Menopur/Ganirelix
    4/16/14 ER 26 Retrieved!!!
    4/17/14 Fert Report 22 Mature 21 Fertilized w/ ICSI
    4/22/14 Report #2 15 BLASTS
    5/24/14 FET!!!  (Transferring 2 snowflakes)
    6/2/14 Beta #1 575!!! :)
    6/4/14 Beta #2 2060!!! :)
    6/11/14 1st Ultrasound...Saw 2 Gestational Sacs!!  Beta #3 34,312!!! 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!
    Graduated from RMA!!  First appt with OB 7/8/14

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• @aggiebug‌ we use k9 advantage, and shampooed him with ultra guard flea and tick shampoo. Any better recommendations?

Baby #2 due 2/15/15!
    BabyFruit Ticker

Feb 15 January Siggy Challenge:  What you're looking forward to most after baby arrives:
    NO MORE HEARTBURN!

• Good morning. DH dreamt that he died from being "a big fat lard ass" so I doubt I'll be very active today. I'll probably stay being active fairly soon. I was going to post the name thread as per @Ducktale‌'s request but @ChickenOnSunday‌ beat me to it. I'm glad she did because she did a way better job than I would have with the questions.

GL at appointments, with travel and with the work meetings guys.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @MaryS001‌ Advantage is good. I used the one that also killed fleas on contact. Frontline didn't work well on my dog.
    TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 
    6/18/14 2nd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 112bpm Baby B 117bmp <3 Beta #4 172,080!!!
    6/25/14 3rd Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 150bpm Baby B 158bpm <3 Beta #5 232,134!!! 
    7/3/14 4th Ultrasound...Heartbeats!! Baby A 173bpm Baby B 162bpm <3 Beta #6 269,228!!!

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• MaryS001 said:
    @aggiebug‌ we use k9 advantage, and shampooed him with ultra guard flea and tick shampoo. Any better recommendations?
    Where do you live?  Fleas were an issue last year and this year like never before.  We saw so many dogs that had to switch products (I work in the veterinary industry).  

The flea and tick shampoo probably did no more than a good bath with dawn shampoo will do.

We like Comfortis (oral) for fleas if your dog can tolerate it (quite a few vomit).  My next choice is Nexgard, which is also oral.  My top choice for topical is Parastar, followed by Advantage.  Frontline isn't even on our radar down here in TN/GA anymore.....
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• So I think I'm getting sick.  Boo.  My throat is scratchy and my nose is stuffed up.  I got some tylenol cold, per my doctor, but just like any other tylenol product, it doesn't work for me.

@sarabell52 I miss your monkey.  You of all people should not have a generic avatar.

@jennjilljoite what does the husband feeling like a lard ass have to do with being active on TB?  Not trying to snark, just curious.  I maybe have a teensy bump crush and will miss you all day.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Holy crap.  Nursery estimates are in.

New HVAC for that room:  $2500
    New door threshhold, new french doors and threshhold, new windows:  $2200

It all kinda HAS to be done.  Good thing real estate is going well these days.......
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @kefttsc‌ Ouch!! When are you starting that project?

TTC since May/June 2012 
    Sept 2013 testing:
    SA #1 Low motility (17%) 

image image
    BabyFruit Ticker

• I turned on the heater this morning when DS woke up early. Best. Decision. Ever. He went back to sleep, and I had a chance to relax.
    DH brought home flowers last night after a pretty significant f-up on his part Sunday.  It was a nice attempt, but I was already over being mad so it wasn't necessary.  Additionally, I hate roses and that's what he bought "because they are pretty", I guess he gets bonus points for trying.  
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • kefttsc said:
    Holy crap.  Nursery estimates are in.

New HVAC for that room:  $2500
    New door threshhold, new french doors and threshhold, new windows:  $2200

It all kinda HAS to be done.  Good thing real estate is going well these days.......
    Is it an unfinished space? Those numbers sound similar to what we paid for DH's office when his old space got converted to the playroom. We also had to add electrical outlets, walls, and carpeting. 

I don't think we will ever have a need to finish our basement but if we do than we might price our house well beyond the normal for our neighborhood.  
    It is technically finished, but it was obviously an afterthought to whoever built this house.  The room is almost 700 sq ft and is above the garage.  There is one TINY air vent and no return.  In the winter it is freezing in there and in the summer it is burning up.  

The windows are original (early 90s) and they have water damage and one is starting to crack.  They are so old that they are curvy ugly windows, so we've decided to have the window out, the walls squared up and normal rectangle windows put in.  The french doors on to the deck (yes, my babies will have their own deck LOL) are original as well and they weren't properly installed, so the threshhold is rotting.  The door frame into the room is cracking because the wrong door was put back on when the house was repainted when we moved in 5 years ago and the wear and tear has cracked it.  

The estimates really aren't that bad, but it's a shock to have to spend at least $5,000 right now!!!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• @MaryS001‌ I love the name options. I'm glad you brought up the flea question too. Someone visited with a dog with fleas and we can't get rid of it. We'll be checking out the suggestions you get.

@ChickenOnSunday‌ I'm glad you did it. I love the underwear question and would not have thought of that.

@smg2302‌ I'm on my phone too much for any activity. He's not blaming me or anything he's just in an irrational, irritated state over it. I'm rolling with it. I wanted him to take care of himself and he is.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • cls78 said:
    @kefttsc‌ Ouch!! When are you starting that project?
    My question exactly.....I am ready to start harping on DH about it today.  Poor guy doesn't know what's coming......
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Where is @schnitz9 ? Anyone hear from her recently? All these losses and complications have me racking my brain for absent bumpies. 

This!! What about @thegoodpotato‌? Where has she been? Did I miss any of her posts?
  • I have no spam today!
    I meet my gynac on 20th Oct for a routine check up. That's about it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"