Dallas-Fort Worth Babies

Hospital Choices... Medical Center of McKinney

Has anyone delivered at medical center of McKinney or had friends that delivered there??? We have a choice of three hospitals and I think this one is my favorite but I feel like my doctor prefers a different hospital that is further away from my home and I didn't like as much.  So I'm just looking for reviews and experiences/testimonies from Medical Center of McKinney! All feedback welcome.

Thanks!

Re: Hospital Choices... Medical Center of McKinney

• Baylor McKinney is amazing!  Its a new hospital with great rooms and the staff is wonderful.  Plus the food is actually good.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I work in the NICU at MCM and love the hospital as a whole. It has grown tremendously over the last 5 years. Good luck!

Me~35 Wife~32
    Together 6 years
    Married 2014
    TTC~ Reciprocal IVF
    11/5-ER
    11/10-ET (1 blast) = BFP
    Beta @ 8dp= 185, Beta @ 10dp=752, Beta @ 16dp= 8,127
    7/22/15 - It's a boy! 

• How cool @FSBC! Its great to meet one of the Nicu nurses. :-) and its encouraging to know that the hospital has your vote since you know all the details. This is the one we picked so maybe I'll see you. (hopefully not in NICU).

• I delivered at MMC in Jan 2013. Our insurance approved of McKinney Medical Center and Baylor McKinney. We ended up choosing McKinney Medical Center and immediately after our baby girl was born she was rushed into the NICU. Our experience with the nurses in delivery, maternity, and NICU was GREAT! Room was very comfortable and I was well cared for. Would I deliver there again?? YES, I definitely would. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"