South Florida Babies
Options

Help! Moving to Ft. Lauderdale - Need OBGYN recommendations please!

twinkle32250twinkle32250 member
edited October 2014 in South Florida Babies
Hi, my family is moving to ft. Lauderdale in 3 weeks and will be living in the Parkland area. I am 4 weeks pregnant with my second child. I had a c-section with my first child and do not know exactly what I want to do with the second. Can someone please recommend a good OBGYN in the Parkland/Coral Springs/West Boca area. I would like to deliver at Holy Cross or West Boca Medical Center if possible. I'm will to drive a little bit to my doctors appt. Thanks!

Re: Help! Moving to Ft. Lauderdale - Need OBGYN recommendations please!

• Options
    I go to Royal Palm Obgyn and see Dr. Boland. She is great!! The office waiting room is very simple but the service you get from her is wonderful. There is also Green and Urabarrii Obgyn. I used to go there but was not happy with my dr. (Dr.reese) but I have friends that go there and like it.
    Welcome to the area.
  • Options
    Did you know that Holy Cross is way east on Federal Hwy, but Parkland is mighty far west?

imageimageimage

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 40, rheumatoid arthritis, Hashimoto’s, low ovarian reserve

DH: 42, bi-lateral varicocele (corrected in Dec 2013)

2008 Married

2009 Started TTC #1

2012 Hormone studies/ultrasound, HSG, Clomid

BFP ended in MC 

2013 3 rounds of Clomid

Hormone studies/ultrasound, SIS, polyp and bicornuate uterus removed

DH varicocelectomy

2014 Hormone studies/ultrasound, HSG, SIS, removed 2nd polyp

IVF #1- retrieved 17, 3 mature for 2 day transfer, BFN

IVF #2- September…our last chance….. retrieved 22, 6 mature blasts, 2 embies transferred, BFP (300 beta) on Oct 1st, Beta #2 675 Oct 3rd, Beta #3 2,484

EDD Twins 06/09/2015

1/30/2015 PPROM at 21 weeks, 3 days. Hospital bed rest to let these sweet peas cook. Holding on for 34 weeks!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Dr. Sam, Elite Obstetrics & Gynecology

Thank me later :)
    I'm being featured in a new pregnancy/motherhood blog during the month of October, so if you ever wanted to know more about my pregnancy, birth, and motherhood experiences than anyone ever should, check out my posts in the link below! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"