February 2015 Moms

Any Homeland watchers? Not really spoilers but don't read to be safe :)

BeckyP005BeckyP005 member
edited October 2014 in February 2015 Moms
Finally watched last night. Holy heck...anyone else find that Carrie's baby could really pass for Brody's? I mean that baby totally looks like him lol.

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
     image   imageimage

Re: Any Homeland watchers? Not really spoilers but don't read to be safe :)

• We haven't watched Sunday's episode yet, but I heard all about it.  I've heard it's insane!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Oh it was. One scene I won't even mention since you haven't watched yet. Can't believe they did that.

Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Loading the player...
  • DH and I commented that they did a really good job finding a baby that could easily pass for Brody's.  It was definitely crazy!  I was stunned at the end of last season and didn't know how they were going to continue the show, but so far I like the direction they're taking.. though the scene you're talking about totally flipped me out.
    image Image and video hosting by TinyPic Kristina's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) 
    We go together like a wink and a smile. June 27, 2009 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    52 books in 2015?           
    image  Image and video hosting by TinyPic   
  • @krispy83‌ MH kept saying are we sure that's really not his haha

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• OMG! I know!  That baby looked so much like him.  

As for the other scene -- I told DH if she does this, I am done.  I can not keep watching.  But thankfully she did not. 

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I knew I shouldn't have clicked this!!!!!! I watch Homeland (it's my favorite!) but I am behind and still trying to catch up!

Bye now!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

• Homeland and Scandal are our favorites!
    photo 10ebb789-afb8-45aa-93a6-7e8da795dd51_zpse91502e6.jpg
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Carrie is a horrible person!!! She needs to just give that baby to her sister permanently. And what is up with Quinn?

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Haha you did a good job warning against spoilers but I still shouldn't have looked!!! We haven't watched it this week yet!!

• @Sahara6971 I think Quinn is losing it lol.

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• BeckyP005 said:
    @Sahara6971 I think Quinn is losing it lol.
    He is losing it for sure. Like he didn't do/see anything crazy leading up until now???

~~~Big brother 11.29.05 & Little Brother 6.18.09~~~  
    Pregnancy%20ticker
  • Quinn is totally losing it.  I guess all of it combined is finally getting to him.  

Well.. it is a better reaction than Carrie's!!

BabyFetus Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"