June 2015 Moms
Options

Am I crazy?

Because I want to keep peeing on a stick until my first appointment on the 30th? I feel like this isn't real! 
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Am I crazy?

• Options
    No! I got my BFP two weeks ago and my first appt isn't until the 24th. I bought 7 tests so that I can pee on one every week to keep confirming, lol.
  • Options
    Then I'm crazy too because I just peed on one this morning again after finding out almost 3 weeks ago. HAHA. My first appointment is next week but I just wanna make sure I haven't imagined the other 7 tests I've gotten positives on already.  :))
    kristine!  B)

me: 33, Factor V Leiden, MTHFR + hubs: 37
    BFP #1: 9/25/14 -- EDD: 6/4/15
    Jesse, our baby boy: 2/25/15 @ 25.6 weeks, 2lbs 2oz & 13.5 inches. spent 66 days in the NICU. <3
    BFP #2: 7/29/16 -- EDD: 3/30/17

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    baby #2 on the way. :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am so peeing on sticks and plan too until Nov. 7th!! If something horrible happened would it show up negative?
  • Options
    OMG me too.
    I'm in Seattle right now, but when I get home tonight to Detroit...I'm going to take my other digi. Hahaha OBSESSED!

Baby #1 for Allie and Mike!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    BFP on Sept 29, 2014: our 2 year anniversary

• Options
    I want to go buy another test so that I can pee on it again!

Married 11/12/2011
    EDD 06/07/2015

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Lol. I never thought I'd have to pee on as many sticks but it still doesn't feel real after 4... I'm glad I'm not the only one! Should be getting doctors test results back today. Fingers crossed for another BFP!! :)
  • Options
    NEENT10 said:

I am so peeing on sticks and plan too until Nov. 7th!! If something horrible happened would it show up negative?

If something goes wrong it may take some time before you get a negative because the hcg-levels use longer time to get out of the system and also it depends on how long you have been pregnant
  • Options
    my weeks change on Mondays (today i'm 6 weeks) and i'm "letting myself" POAS once a week - Mondays to be specific. i did this morning and ran to my husband and said "STILL PREGNANT WITH A SWEET PEA!" :) 

Anniversary

Pregnancy Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker

photo wedding_zps0668bf2e.jpg 
    me:: 27 // him:: 28
    Together since 01/2005
    Married since 10/2012
    TTC since 7/2014
    !!**BFP on 9/24/14**!! - 1st Pregnancy
    Momma to 3 Furbabies
  • Options
    I did two when I found out...they were light but def there.

So I bought another one two days later.

I'm going to try to find a digital one (the fancy ones that date it and everything) when I go into the "big city" (read: town as opposed to hamlet that I live in) tomorrow lol

I'm peeing on sticks FOREVER. I'm just writing it off as I really like science and want to do more science!
  • Options
    Girl I bought a 60 pack and I only have 18 left... I have my first appointment October 21 so they'll be used up by then lol. I'm addicted to seeing those two lines. It's completely normal.
  • Options
    Synnovus said:
    If something goes wrong it may take some time before you get a negative because the hcg-levels use longer time to get out of the system and also it depends on how long you have been pregnant
    ^^^ this. Not to be a debbie downer, but I had already confirmed my first post-loss ovulation by the time I could pee a negative pregnancy test (which is to say, it was weeks after the m/c occurred).
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP: 12/20/13 EDD: 08/23/14 (discovered m/c at 8w5d)
    BFP: 09/22/14 EDD: 06/06/15 (hoping for our rainbow)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    My body feels different- especially my uterus area (sore and achy sometimes) so I know it's real- but it doesn't feel real yet. Doesn't feel real at all.
  • Options
    Do what makes you happy :P and sane.
  • Options
    Not crazy at all!  If I had 25 tests, I'd be peeing on each and every one of them!  I get my blood work results back tomorrow and despite that it's only another 12 hours or so, I STILL am tempted to go buy another test!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    def not crazy. I'm a testing maniac. If it's in my house, I'm gonna pee on it. 

• Options
    I love this thread! !! Let's all hold hands and pee!!! =))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"