Health & Exercise
Options

Kind of gross...but?

Ok. This is a little gross, but thought you ladies might have a little insight. Earlier in the week when DH and I were getting it on, I felt a little uncomfortable "down there," but thought maybe I had a skin tear in my nether region (which sometimes happens if we get a little rough or if we need to use some lube.) I thought it was no big deal since these tears usually resolve within one or two days. But tonight while I was showering, I washed myself with the cloth and noticed that it was sore in one particular spot. I felt with my hands and I seem to have some sort of skin tag that I've never had before...on the inside of my labia! Oh my gosh. I almost lost it because it seems pretty big. I asked DH to take a look and he says that it does look like a skin tag to him. I actually did have a thought of "ohmygoshgenitalwarts!" But we're both monogamous (and have been for years) and all of my general and STD blood work came back just fine earlier in the week. I've only ever had one skin tag before and it was a little bitty teeny tine one on my neck. I don't want to Google because I don't want to freak myself out. I have an appointment in the AM (which has been scheduled for weeks) and I'll ask my doc then if he can remove it (because it's making wiping and washing - and I'm sure sex, too - uncomfortable.) Any of you ladies developed skin tags over night (or what seemed like over night during pregnancy), especially in your nether regions? Were they big? What did you do about them?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"