Infertility

Help with the 2WW...*BFP & BFN Mentioned*

I am 4dp5dt and I go Wednesday for our beta... I am dying . It is our 2nd round of IVF, but our first FET. I want to POAS so bad... but I am nervous that its too soon and I will get a BFN... and then get discouraged... but if i get a false BFP than what happens when i get my beta and my numbers suck? Gah idk.. Did anyone test this early?? What should I do? My breasts are swollen and hurt like crap and I am exhausted, but I am also on bedrest so that could be why I am so tired... 

Re: Help with the 2WW...*BFP & BFN Mentioned*

• ***bfp and loss mentioned***

I tested this morning at 4dp5dt and got a bfp. I tested yesterday too knowing it was unlikely I would get a positive this early. I had an early bfp with my mc this spring at 9dpo as well so I am fully aware that getting an early positive can end poorly. I understand why people wait but I just don't work that way. I am typically able to brush off POAS BFNs up until 12dpo (or in this case 7dp5dt) knowing it's probably just too early. After that I stress.

FWIW, for my only successful pregnancy, I did not get a positive until 13dpo (not an IVF cycle) and even then it was super faint.

GL with whatever you decide!
    TTC #2 since 2011 (took 1.5 years to conceive spontaneously after multiple failed clomid cycles and 1 failed clomid +IUI)
    Me- PCOS, borderline hypothyroid
    Him- low concentration/count

Feb 2014- started acupuncture
    Feb 2014- BFP
    March 2014- m/c @ 5 weeks
    May 2014- HSG, all clear, started Synthroid, Femara 5mg CD 3-7 + trigger + TI= BFN
    Waiting for new RE appointment end of July 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"