Rhode Island Babies
Options

Women and Infants delivery, looking for blue wipes used on maternity floor

If you gave birth at W&I and stayed on the post-labor floor, you may have come across some blue wipes with a diamond pattern. They were used with water or a little bit of gentle soap to wipe and clean baby's diaper area. Has anyone else seen these out at stores or online? My 4 week old has diaper rash from using pamper sensitive wipes and I'm hoping to go back to the wipes we used int he hospital which caused us zero problems. Any help? TIA!!

Re: Women and Infants delivery, looking for blue wipes used on maternity floor

• Options
    Hi. My son was born 11/14 at W&I. I started stressing when I couldn't find those blue clothes anywhere. I ended up getting Water Wipes. They are 99.9%water and .1%grapefruit seed extract. He is 10 weeks and we haven't had a diaper rash yet. They are sold at Target, but are cheaper on Amazon.com.
  • Options
    I use water wipes too and they are AWESOME! No rashes since we started using them 4 months ago!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Babies r us has disposable wash clothes (which are the same thing).  Also, you can wash them (I have been since I brought them home from the hospital) and they get softer and work great.  Good luck!  Also, Neosporin is great on diaper rash if it's really bad.
  • Options
    cucca77cucca77 member
    Healthy Babies, Happy Moms sells them.
    Anniversary

BabyFruit Ticker 

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    I know this post is old but they sell them at BJs