Trying to Get Pregnant

My Intro

So i've posted a couple times without making an intro and figured it was time. My name is Staci, i'm 28  and happy to be joining this site. Mh and i conceived right away, as soon as we started trying. The first month to be exact, but that pregnancy was lost. I miscarried naturally in July and since then i've had some wierd cycles. I've been struggling to be patient and let my hormones regulate, not knowing what to expect. I keep having "surprises" like when i started bleeding mid cycle, only to find out it was another period not even 3 weeks after my last one. I just had an anovulatory cycle apparently which has never happened before. My body had geared up for O but never did. I guess its having a hard time with all these changes from the loss. I never thought i'd have to go through miscarriage in the first place yet here i am trying to get pregnant again. Currently i'm waiting to ovulate which seems like an eternity...As crazy as this sounds i just want to be in the two week wait already!

Re: My Intro

• +1 for temping. I'm sorry for your loss.
    It can take a few cycles for your body to get back to normal post-loss. Also, it doesn't matter that you got KU the first cycle, it will probably be different the next go around.

Me-27 DH-29

TTC#1 January 2013

BFP February 27th 2014, MMC ended in D&C

Working on our rainbow!

Curious about my ute?

• Welcome.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome! Hang in there! I'm so sorry for your loss.

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Welcome!

Lilypie Trying to Conceive Event tickers Anniversary

• Love the screen name, I have a dog named Sassy. =]
    Sorry for your loss. I hope the community here can help you know you're not alone. Welcome, and good luck.
    That's Kristine with a K...because I'm special.
     Married 7/7/2007
    Fur kid Sassafrass
    TTC 5/2014
    Cycle 1 - 80 days ended with progesterone, mini period, then full 13 days later
    7/2014 Blood work: No E of P, but high FSH (POF due to Celiac?)
    9/2014 - DH SA normal, Me: CD 21 blood work: no progesterone, FSH still elevated
    10/2014 RE Appointment for next steps
  • Sorry for your loss. Welcome!
    ~Married 12.09.12~
    ~NTNP #1 since 11.14 - Current Cycle: 2~
    imageimage

• So sorry for your loss. I'm new to temping, so you're not alone if you want to start trying :) Welcome and good luck!
    imageimage
    October siggy challenge: Villains
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"