January 2015 Moms

It's that time! GTT anyone?

2»

Re: It's that time! GTT anyone?

• Was able to walk in and have mine done yesterday, woo hoo. I didn't think it tasted as bad as many people make it out to be (I thought that last time, too)... just flat orange soda. 

I don't expect any issues... so hopefully I'll be good.
  • I'm doing mine next Thursday and I have to drink the drink there. They better have that thing in the fridge for me! I'm hoping I feel ok after because I have to go alone.
  • Loading the player...
  • Okay, so I just drank my glucose syrup. It was lemon lime and it was burning my throat... really strange. Has anyone else experienced that? And now I can't clear my throat. I swear I had no problem when I did this with the orange one all of those years ago.

• idontevenknowidontevenknow member
    edited October 2014
    @UnmistakeableRuni‌ no, I don't have major reflux issues, but luckily the burning has now gone away. THANKS!! :)

• Well, I failed, but not big. I got 163 and they like to see 130 or below. Considering I fasted, I do not have high hopes for the three hour. Unfortunately, I may not be able to take that until next weekend (I work Mon-Fri 7-3 and I'm not fasting through a work day, and I'm on call this weekend.)

Grrrr
  • Doing mine now. Orange tasted like crush. ..we shall see!
  • Im eligible to do mine as of November 1st, I joked to my doc that it wasn't fair that it was the day after Halloween :). I love the orange drink...I am an odd duck I know :)
    Still immune to tickers. Polite Canadian 99% of the time. SAHM of 7 soon to be 8. I read more than I post.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"