March 2015 Moms

****TUESDAY TICKER CHANGE****

Happy Tuesday!

How far along are you (weeks)?

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?

How are you feeling?

Any new pregnancy symptoms?

Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing?

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Re: ****TUESDAY TICKER CHANGE****

• I'll start since I opened the discussion..

How far along are you (weeks)?
    18 weeks!!!

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?
    Bell Pepper, Sweet Potato, Boneless Chicken Breast, Can of Soda, Small Electric Shaver

How are you feeling?
    Been a little queasy the last couple of days and my heartburn has come back with a vengeance. Also, I'm still tired like in 1st tri.

Any new pregnancy symptoms?
    Some pain in my lower abdomen. I'm assuming it's my ute stretching to make more room for baby. Also, I've finally been feeling "flutters" that I think are actually baby and not just gas anymore!

Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing?
    TODAY!!! Anatomy scan! I'm so excited!

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy?
    Jelly beans, candy corn, candy corn pumpkins.. just give me all the candy (not chocolate - SO can have that)!!!
  • How far along are you (weeks)?  16 weeks

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object? Onion / turnip / iPhone 5

How are you feeling?  Overall, pretty good.  I've been having some major heartburn lately.  And my back still hurts.  I finally ordered a prenatal pilates DVD, so I hope that helps.  RLP continues, but overall not too bad. 

Any new pregnancy symptoms?  My upper abdomen is sore.  My abdominal muscles separated last pregnancy, so I'm guessing as I'm growing, the muscles are weak and thus starting to hurt.  Is that a symptom?  I don't know. 

Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing?  Regular check up on Thursday...possibly a quickie U/S in the OB's office to check the heartbeat (last pregnancy OB always used a doppler.  This time she's been using an u/s machine. Not sure if it's because the office just has newer equipment now, or if it's because I'm AMA.)

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy?  ALL the candy.  Ok that's a lie.  Most of the chocolate like mini snickers, twix, and milkyway.
    For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 loss moms

image     image

• Loading the player...
  • How far along are you (weeks)?18

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object?sweet potato

How are you feeling?tired but other then that amazing

Any new pregnancy symptoms?no

Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing? The 7th my first ultrasound I can't wait...

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Chips, rockets
  • How far along are you (weeks)? 15 Weeks, Apple!
    How are you feeling? Still pretty sick. The zofran helps but even with it, I puked twice yesterday. Looking forward to some relief hopefully soon!
    Any new pregnancy symptoms? Nothing new, per se, but I'm exhausted again. I went from being super tired around 8 weeks to getting my energy back at 10 and since last week, I can't seem to be good for anything past 4pm. 
    Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing? Next appointment is on Oct 15th and u/s is on the 22nd. the u/s will check body parts to make sure all are growing properly.

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy? I Love me some Reeses Peanut Butter Cups
  • How far along are you (weeks)? 15 weeks

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object? Navel orange

How are you feeling? better.  My energy is definitely back, nausea is better, but I've had some bad headaches over the past couple of days. 

Any new pregnancy symptoms? Headaches

Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing? OB appointment on the 7th, MFM appointment on the 9th.  We'll be discussing the P17 shots at the MFM.

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's peanut butter cups...frozen!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • How far along are you (weeks)? 18wks!

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object? Bell pepper

How are you feeling? Tired at times, cranky at times, but mostly good :)

Any new pregnancy symptoms? Not really...bump is growing. 

Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing? My first U/S is the anatomy scan on Thursday afternoon! We're super excited to see our baby on the screen for the first time. We're having a reveal party this weekend and it's going to be hard NOT opening the envelope before giving it to our cake pop lady.

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy? CHOCOLATE. And Runts. Ooh and Bottle Caps.
  • Happy Tuesday!

How far along are you (weeks)? 15 weeks

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object? Orange

How are you feeling? Good, just tired and my head hurts

Any new pregnancy symptoms? Nope

Any upcoming appointments? What will they be doing? Not for a few weeks, then it's just a general checkup

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's peanut butter cups! Nomnomnom

Daisypath Anniversary tickers PitaPata - Personal picturePitaPata Dog tickers

Lilypie Maternity tickers photo 401ba615-b560-419d-8272-b89fb96034ec.pngphoto sushilovers.png

• How far along are you (weeks)? 15 weeks

What fruit/veggie/inanimate object? Orange

How are you feeling? Still feeling nauseous......

Any new pregnancy symptoms? headaches!

Any upcoming appointments? not until 18 weeks when they will also to the anatomy scan to reconfirm its a little girl and nothing sprouted up

GTKY:  What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's peanut butter cups
    photo 524851_10151444546119021_1234411791_n_zpsd36cf12b.jpgphoto 429535_10151190003869021_340622960_n_zpsffa5e1c7.jpgphoto 481704_10151153496819021_1637522760_n_zps27a38d8b.jpgphoto 388307_10151235129874021_1716156653_n_zps2d3f0efa.jpg

BabyFetus Ticker

Engaged: 08.2009
    DD1: 03.2010
    EDD #2: 03.24.2015
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"