February 2015 Moms

Pregnant Women Are Smug!!!

Got your attention? Good :) I love a good laugh, especially at myself. I am a huge stand up comedy fan... And have special love for musical comics. Below is a link to a video by Garfunkle and Oats.. One of my fav girl comedy duos (as if there are that many).

Trying to distract myself from some worries this morning :/ indulge me

Watch it. Laugh... Especially since we have all likely been guilty of some of the stereotypes.

Warning: language. Don't watch at work with the sound up high :)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LbTB3ASkdOo

Re: Pregnant Women Are Smug!!!

• mrsherr22mrsherr22 member
    edited September 2014
    Keep us updated! I can't believe your OB office doesn't open until 9 @erobbins09‌
  • That was so funny!! I saw them on TV last night for the first time (I almost peed my pants laughing) Thanks for sharing!! 
  • Loading the player...
  • With DS someone asked if I'd rather have a boy or girl. I responded with boy since there are no male grandkids or great grandkids on my side of the family and I always pictured having a boy first but it didn't really matter since I would have my first kid. People automatically started in with "so you won't love it if it's a girl", "how disappointing for you if it's a girl", "I'm sure that an infertile woman wouldn't care as long as she could have a baby". I was being honest so I expected people to appreciate that instead of a verbal attack. After that I started saying I didn't care because or really annoyed me hearing my child referred to as an it. I still yell at people for calling my baby an it (smug, maybe?) because I give birth to people not items.
    Lilypie Maternity tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Don't be jealous @erobbins09 but I know Rikki (the blonde one) in real life, she was in my pledge class in my sorority in college.

She is a RIOT!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • @bhjones1980‌ totes jelly :) yeah I know someone who grew up with Kate...

There aren't many celebrities I feel like I could be buddies with... But those girls are definitely my cup of tea :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"