Trying to Get Pregnant

--- TWW Tuesday ---

Didn't see this started yet so...

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

Timing:

Testing Plans:

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? 
TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
Me: 27
DH: 33
TTC #1 since 1/1/14

Re: --- TWW Tuesday ---

• Month/Cycle: 11/9

CD/DPO: 25/12

Timing: good, I thought

Testing Plans: none, started spotting yesterday

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I think every month is the month so it was disappointing to see spotting yesterday. Also annoyed at myself that I can't control my weight. I am constantly yo-yoing and I am so sick of it. I weighed myself this morning and I have gained almost 20 pounds back of the 45 that I lost a couple of years ago. I need to get back on track.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? Dispatch, Hey Hey - "Say what you want, say what you mean, question yourself, are you really what you dream?" Still love this quote :)
    TTGP December Siggy Challenge - Workout Fails

Married 11/14/09
    Me: 27
    DH: 33
    TTC #1 since 1/1/14
  • Didn't see this started yet so...

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 2-3 dpo

Timing: -6, -3, -1, +1

Testing Plans: Not until AF is due...I drove myself crazy testing early last month, not falling for that again!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: No symptoms, a little crampy, but I usually am during and shortly after O. Rants - I'm freaking tired this week!! I seem to have a shorter fuse than normal at the moment, so hopefully I can make it through this workday without smacking a bitch.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? I don't remember at all! But I imagine it was something like, "get me the hell outta here."

Married 10/9/2009

The beautiful Royelle Marie born 2/7/2012

Baby #2 coming June 11, 2015 (Scheduled CS)

Pregnancy Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD/DPO: 24/8

Timing: -5,-4,-2,-1,+1

Testing Plans: trying to hold out to 12dpo. I will not test at 8dpo. I will not test at 8dpo.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: got my highest temp ever this morning. Trying to keep my crazies at bay but that's hard to do when I had a super low temp and then a super high temp. My inner crazy is all well it MUST have been an implantation dip and now you're into the triphasic chart. Trying so hard to keep it under control. I just really really really want it to be his month.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? We didn't do yearbook quotes. I feel so left out.

~**~Me (27) <3 DH (30)~**~
    **Love = August 12, 2012**
    **Marriage = July 4, 2014**
    **Baby Carriage = TBD**

Anniversary
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD-1 :(

Timing: -1,2

Testing Plans: none

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: So crampy and bloated and just feeling gross, the weather is not helping, the pats lost (if thats what you want to even call it that), I just want to crawl back into bed.
    On a side note I will start Clomid this cycle (with observation from my Dr.) due to my irregular periods for over the past 10m since coming off BCP.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? we didn't do quotes in our year book, all we got was a picture. 
    January Siggy Challange- July 15

BabyFruit Tickerimage

• Month/Cycle: 5/4 (1/2 AL)

CD/DPO: 26/7

Timing: -2, O, +1

Testing Plans: Sat or Sun

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I had a horrible nightmare that I was going to the bathroom and started bleeding heavily into the toilet, because I was having another miscarriage. I almost started crying when I woke up.

We didn't do that.
  • Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO: 29-31/1

Timing: I am using two charts right now, Fertility Friend and My Cycles.  They both have my O day different.  I'm hoping FF is more accurate as I was on work travel during the days the MC predicted.  If FF is accurate, I have been really good on timing!

Testing Plans: I say I'm going to wait until I miss AF, but I always end up doing a million in the days proceeding! :)

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: None yet

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook?  We didn't have quotes in our yearbooks...I didn't even know this existed and no I feel deprived!

Me: 30   DH: 33

TTC #1 since June 2014

Baby #1 coming March 2016

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• Month/Cycle: 4

CD/DPO: 27/15

Timing: good

Testing Plans: I caved in and tested last night before dinner.... BFN. AF is supposed to come tomorrow, so I guess I'll just wait. :(
    No more testing unless AF doesn't show by Friday, but I really think I'm out this cycle. Stupid BFN!!!

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Temp drop went up today, but I'm having cramps. So confusing.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? I feel so left out! We didn't have quotes for our yearbook!

animated gifs photo: TGIF unnamed-1.gif
  • Newbie here...
    Month/Cycle: haven't figured this one out yet...please explain

CD/DPO:26/12ish

Timing: good

Testing Plans: wait til Friday unless this isn't spotting and is really AF :(

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Swore I would not read into any symptoms. No such luck. Man, my boobs hurt! Yes, they usually hurt the week before AF but not like this…and how soon do you start feeling nauseous? Oh, the waiting! How does anyone do this month after month? Wishing I would have been temp tracking but DH didn't want me to be stressing over it LOL.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? Don't remember if I even had one.
    Married 8-9-14
    Me 34 DH 33
    TTC #1 
    Hypothyroid

CD/DPO: 23/no idea

Timing: Terrible. I got super sick with a cold this month. I gave up temping because I was so sick and not sleeping/running a fever. If I had to guess I'd say maybe -2 based on secondary signs but I'm 99% sure were out this month for sure.

Testing Plans: None see above.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Damn you immune system thanks for taking me out this month. This cold is still lingering I'm hoping its not a sinus infection or bronchitis. I've been chugging water/tea.

GTKY: God was my age showing in mine. But I basically proclaimed my undying love for DH who did not go to the same HS as me. We were just friends back then. To this day I won't let him read it...its too embrassing but hey now were married.

TTGP October Siggy Challenge Villains

Rumpelstiltskin

"I like small weapons, you see. The needle; the pen; the fine point of a deal."

Our Love Story:

Childhood friends 1989

Middle School Crushes 2001

Long Distance Lovers 2009

Married 8.2.14

Two fur babies

TTC #1 August 2014

• I'm heading over to WTO today.... Wishing all you ladies good luck, high temps, and BFPs!!!
  • Ugh @JustinsLovo‌ your MIL sounds like a real peach.

@rufus426‌ I feel for you. Two years ago I lost 20 pounds (which is a lot for my 4'11" body), and since May I've gained back 15. So frustrating because I feel like I'm not doing anything different.

@LaurenLoo2‌ mind sharing where in N WI? We go to Tomahawk and Minocqua in the summer and fall. Also, sorry about your mom. Mine had made comments similar to me last year. Even though we weren't trying yet, it was annoying.
  • Month/Cycle: 2+ years

CD/DPO: 21/7

Timing: -2, -1, O

Testing Plans:
    None. Started spotting at 5 DPO, as usual. Pretty sure I can't get knocked up if nothing is staying in there anyway. I'm incredibly frustrated this cycle.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:
    I have a progesterone level check on Friday, so maybe that will give some answers about my spotting. If not, I'll be proceeding with a hysteroscopy next month, and possibly a laparoscopy the following month, since my RE is now thinking I may have an endo issue. FX that my issue is just low progesterone in my LP, because I'd really love to not have to go under general anesthesia multiple times.

Not a clue. I graduated 14 years ago, so it's been a while... lol
    Me: 33 | DH: 36 | 2+ years TTC #1 | EDD: 09/12/15
    Dx: Hashimotos, Hypothyroidism, Hyperprolactinemia

09/2013: Started seeing RE - abnormal spotting and anovulatory cycles
    09/2013-2014: Spent the year regulating thyroid/prolactin levels
    10/2014: Full baseline cycle - ovulatory, but with heavy LP spotting
    11/2014: Operative Hysteroscopy, HSG, and Tubal Cath: abnormal growth found
                   Results: Growth benign, tubes clear, total D&C performed - still spotting
                   Next steps: Clomid/IUI, starting in 2015
    01/2015: Totally unexpected BFP!
  • Month/Cycle: 7 months going with the flow 5 actually tempting

CD/DPO:23/6

Timing:-4,-3, O, 4

Testing Plans: I am really just holding out till next Monday.. If I can.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:usually this time of the month I am on the crazy train. But I have no symptoms at all, which is really nice to not over analyzed everything this month. I am still holding hope because we had the best timing this month. It helped I O'ed earlier then usual.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? We didn't do them at my school. :(

CD/DPO: 16/3

Timing: -4, -1, O, +1

Testing Plans: at some point next week.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: I have pain on my left side, head ache, and my stomach does not feel right..  

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? I want homeschooled, so we did not have a year book.
  • @JustinsLovo‌ that's rough. My MIL is very similar. Whenever we go by and she offers DH a glass of wine, I'll accept one too and she usually replies with "still not pregnant? What's taking so long?" And then I keep drinking until we leave ...

@amc2511 sorry about CD1 :(

@amorcito27‌ are you temping with both Apps? Or just going off what they suggest based off of your cycles?

Month/Cycle: 20+

CD/DPO: 26/9

Timing: good enough

Testing Plans: on the 5th if no AF.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: just heartburn. But I'm on Metformin so it could just be a new PMS symptom.

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? I can't find it to write it. I'm sure it's something sarcastic and/or snarky. Ya know, being a teenager was so rough ... Lol
  • Month/Cycle: 5/4

CD/DPO: 29/?

Timing: okay, 4 times in my fertile/ovulation week

Testing Plans: trying to wait until Saturday, 3 days before expected AF

Symptoms/Rants/Raves: Haven't been on for a while and I am home sick today so I figured I'd check back since I am in the thorws of the TWW torture. I really dislike this time period. I over analyze every symptom and being sick is throwing me off because I feel so nausous. I am hoping to feel better soon and then test early so I can stop thinking about it. Two people at work just announced their pregancies. Don't get me wrong, I am thrilled for them. I just hate when everyone looks at me and says, "Don't worry...you're next."

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? "Everything happens for a reason."
  • @dazdareis - I'm not temping with either as my OB said that she has never known anyone to have luck with temping.  However, since joining this website a few days ago, I see that most people do tempt.  I think my DH will think I'm nuts if I start tempting now, but I may try temping after a few more cycles if we don't have any luck.  I have used MC since February and my friend just told me about FF a couple weeks ago.  I put in all my MC data (periods and CM) into FF and they have my O day later than MC. I do check and record CM daily.  FF has my cycles at 32 days and MC is closer to 29 days - it usually varies between 28-33.

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• @amorcito27‌
    Both of those apps are gonna go off what is their interpretation of normal". The issue with that is you could have a very short LP, maybe 10-11 days and ovulate later than what is suggested by those Apps. It is quite rare to have the "suggested" FW which would start 14 days before your expected period, causing you to completely miss your FW. Your doctor is obviously completely uneducated when it comes to fertility, it is the number one suggested and proven way to track when you ovulate.
    For instance, if for some reason you ovulate super late, like on CD25, you know you're not "late" and start blasting out those FRERs. Also, if you do get pregnant that late in your cycle it would completely conflict with a due date, etc. it's in your own best interest to temp, despite your hubbies awkwardness. But it's your own choice.
  • @dazdareis

Thanks! I am going to look into temping...I may head over to Target now to help kill some time. Today is moving very slowly!

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• @dazdareis

Anyone in particular that you recommend?  My main concern is that I go to the bathroom every night at least once (and that's when I'm not pregnant...I'm going to be so much fun when I get my BFP!!) and not sure how accurate they will be without 4+ hours laying down.  I guess it's worth a try though!

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• emilie818 It's more that he's just more spontaneous and I'm more of the planner. We didn't want to over-think the baby-making when we're just starting out. It's that whole trying without TRYING thing that we agreed on. But it doesn't hurt to just record info, right? :D 

Married 8-9-14
    Me 34 DH 33
    TTC #1 
    Hypothyroid

• @kariann12 - Thanks! I appreciate it!

@lequadri - I'm dealing with the same thing. My DH just wants to let it happen, but my type A personality demands that I plan everything! :)

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

• Thank you to all the ladies that responded. I have had DH say something before but I feel like it's time again. And the kicker is with my last pregnancy she asked me if I was pregnant and I actually was but didn't know it yet. She reminds me all the time how she "just knew it!!" Well not really lady. You "just know it" every month!!!!!!!!! Ugh. Feeling super pissy today. 

@mustloverica I am also in what looks like a possible triphasic pattern and am 100% jumping on the crazy train, come join me, LOL!

@Jags8 that dream sounds HORRIBLE. Those realistic dreams really suck.

@newenglandgal0802 I laugh because after reading your GTKY I now remember I wrote something about my high school boyfriend that I planned to marry...didn't happen, haha. I need to go to the attic to read what I wrote now!  (and on a second note I went to highschool in New Hampshire and my anniversary is 08/02. Your screen name makes me happy!)
    I got married on 08/02 in New Hampshire. Anniversary buddies. ;)

TTGP October Siggy Challenge Villains

Rumpelstiltskin

"I like small weapons, you see. The needle; the pen; the fine point of a deal."

Our Love Story:

Childhood friends 1989

Middle School Crushes 2001

Long Distance Lovers 2009

Married 8.2.14

Two fur babies

TTC #1 August 2014

• Month/Cycle: 4/4

CD/DPO:  20/5

Timing: -4, -2, O

Testing Plans: Oct. 6

Symptoms/Rants/Raves:  Symptom spotting like a doofus, and mentally slapping myself for it.  (I'm TFAS.  The first time around, the only "symptom" was that I didn't start spotting 5 DPO.)  Also checking stats on positive HPTs to keep myself from testing 

GTKY: What was your quote in your high school yearbook? Homeschooled, so no yearbook.

@JustinsLovo - If H has talked to her once, I would personally get into "well, I'm only nine days past ovulation according to ovulation prediction kits and basal body temperature.  DH and I had sex three times in my fertile window, so our chances are fairly good, but we've managed that or better in 7 out of the ten months we've been trying.  In the 20% chance that I am pregnant, there's only a 50% chance that I would get a positive pregnancy test.  If I wait until my period is past due, then it goes up to an 85% chance of a positive.  Now, I hope you've gotten the point that this not appropriate conversation to drag your son's sexual partner into.  If you're going to keep asking about my uterus, I could give you a link to my chart, but only if you promise to never, ever talk to me about my reproductive organs again."  (MIL just got too excited whenever we called while TTC #1.  Never asked - she knew we'd tell her when we were ready.)
    DS born 12/2012
    Little Squeaker due 6/2015
  • @dazdareis - I'm not temping with either as my OB said that she has never known anyone to have luck with temping
    *snip*
    -----------------

Temping won't "help" you get pregnant. So your OB is right in telling you she has never known anyone to have luck temping. But temping will help you know when you ovulated and how many days you hit during your fertile window.

I've only been temping two cycles and I love it. Hopefully it helps you too! Good luck! :)

animated gifs photo: TGIF unnamed-1.gif
  • @mechedes - Thanks, I'm going to give temping a try! :)

TTC #1 since June 2014

My Chart

BabyFetus Ticker

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"