February 2015 Moms

I never did this

An introduction! Hi ladies! I'm a momma to a rebellious two year old and expecting my second on February 15th.

DF and I have been together for 4 years now. I'm located in NJ and so happy the sticky humid weather is going away! Hah!

I'm team green. And hoping for a VBAC. Thanks for reading this nonsense! Lol
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: I never did this

• Hi! I'm fairly new to TB as well and not on a ton, but since I'm also from Nj I wanted to chime in with a welcome :) due feb 2 with #4. I have 2 girls and 1 boy and we are currently team blue!
  • Welcome to the group! Congrats on the baby!
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome to the board! I'm from AL and am also thrilled to see the humidity start to go! I hope you get your VBAC (and I get mine too!) :)

• Hi! I also have a two year old and am hoping for a vbac :-) hope we both get them! Welcome!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome! So happy fall is headed this way! Good luck on the vbac! Feb 15 is a fun board!
  • Thanks ladies! I have a lot counting against me (High Risk: GD, and overweight). I'm hoping I can still give it a try though. I just failed my 1 hour but I know I will fail my 3 hour (had GD with my son) and the already have me labeled as high risk anyway. I just started trying to switch back to the GD diet, holy cow it is so hard!
  • Welcome and good luck with everything!

• Hi! I'm also due on the 15th and have an almost 2 year old. I grew up in NJ, and I'm HR for both of the same reasons as you. I haven't been diagnosed yet this pregnancy, but I had it last time so my OB has me in her HR group already.

Are you stealing my life ;)
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • So strange! You guessed it. I'm totally you. Except I'm super freakin allergic to cats lol. I'm from SJ is that makes a difference.
    Are you showing yet? I feel like I popped much sooner with this one.
  • CatLadyTXCatLadyTX member
    edited October 2014
    @tammynixx‌ I'm from Monmouth County, so you may get a pass on the stalker charges. My husband's family claims to be from South Jersey, but I call bull poop on it, they live in Ocean County.
    I'm showing, but I have an awkward "upper bump" because the baby pushed my fat and organs out of her way.  If I get motivated later, I'll post a HDBD and tag you in it.  It really all depends on how nap time goes.
    F15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Decoration Fails

Natalie Ann is on her way!
     BabyFruit Ticker
  • tammynixx said:
    An introduction! Hi ladies! I'm a momma to a rebellious two year old and expecting my second on February 15th. DF and I have been together for 4 years now. I'm located in NJ and so happy the sticky humid weather is going away! Hah! I'm team green. And hoping for a VBAC. Thanks for reading this nonsense! Lol
    same, I have a 22 mo old and hoping for a VBAC - welcome!! I do know we're having a boy, last time we were team green....
  • Welcome welcome.
  • @CatLadyTX‌ my DF is from Ocean County. It's over an hour north from me. I'm closer to Cape may. So I don't consider that SJ either. I consider that the pretend central jersey.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"