January 2015 Moms

I'm exhausted!

Anyone else? 

It has hit me like a mack truck.. I'm awake for a few hours and even with limited physical activity/exertion I could literally sleep for several hours. I actually fell asleep in my car on my lunch break which I've NEVER done before and now the sleepiness is even worse. I hope I'm not getting sick.. I'm thinking its just because my body is on overdrive from nurturing my sweet blessing that's growing inside!

Re: I'm exhausted!

• Yup. I feel like I could sleep 20 hours a day recently.....
  • I just had a nap.  I-)
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • Loading the player...
  • I've been exhausted from the beginning unfortunately =(  I got like 11 hours of sleep last night and I'm still struggling through my work day.  My husband gets annoyed that I go straight to bed after work every day, but he gets to sleep in while I'm working!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yep! I'm right there with ya! I've been getting 8-9 hours of sleep a night, but it doesn't feel like enough.  I'm still adjusting to returning to work full time (although, its's been about 6 weeks, so you'd think I'd be used to it by now), so that has something to do with it.. and we moved out of our rental this weekend into my parents for a few weeks until we close on our house.  SO, not sleeping in my own bed hasn't exactly helped either.

Waaaahhh! OK - Whine session over.

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

• I have my ups and downs.  I was feeling pretty energetic this morning but I had a fairly relaxing weekend so that is probably the reason.  However, ever since lunch, I have been exhausted.
    BFP #1 09/26/2013 EDD 06/04/2013 MMC 11/01/2013
    BFP #2 05/15/2014 EDD 01/24/2015

Pregnancy Ticker

• Trek3 said:
    I just had a nap.  I-)
    Totally no fair!  [-(
  • I just woke up and want to go back to sleep.
  • Yes!!!! Until about 4 o'clock in the afternoon I am just about useless which sucks for my 3 and 4 year old since I am a SAHM. They had preschool this morning for 2 hours and I managed to make it to the store then home with enough time to snooze while watching part of "The Shining" of all things. Then I had to lay down again while they ate lunch and I was in a total haze just trying to get things done until about 4. Now it is time to start thinking about dinner and catch up with what I couldn't manage to do the rest of the day. Ugh! The fatigue has amped up for me the last week or so. Really annoying.
  • cotyb said:
    Trek3 said:
    I just had a nap.  I-)
    Totally no fair!  [-(
    Haha don't worry, they are few and far between! 
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • I totally agree!!! I was exhaustedy first trimester and told that's normal and that during my second trimester I would regain my energy....well 3 days from week 25 and still no energy!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Jan 15 December Siggy: Christmas Fail!
  • YES! The 2nd tri energy is total BS. I've mentioned it to a few friends and they step back and say, "well, I guess compared to the 3rd trimester it seems like a lot." Ok, well you totally got my hopes up for nothing then. Boo! I sit in traffic for about an hour on my way to/from work and wish I could put my car in neutral and just let someone push me. Weekends are a little better since I can usually sleep in a little. 
  • Many days I'm so tired I want to cry. I have very brief moments of energy where I can actually get stuff done in the house, but mostly, I just want to sit on my ass and/or fall asleep.
    OMG too many tickers...
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers
  • It's the worst!! I don't remember being so tired with my first- not even in third tri! Maybe it's because I moved my ass daily or it could be that it was 11 years ago. I could cry from exhuastion too, @UberBiz‌. And my productivity is through the ground here at work... not good. :(

• yay its not just me, Im super exhausted...all the time. Sometimes Im sitting at work and just for a second I close my eyes...next thing I know a customer coming into the shop wakes me up...definitely not good for business!  But I sleep usually 8 hours and I manage to squeeze in a 90min nap most days! They say taking a walk or moving around is supposed to give you some energy but it just makes me even more tired afterwards!  As a FTM telling women who have children are no comfort at all they just say "ohhhh you think you are tired now? wait to the baby comes.."Gee thanks alot!! lol
  • This has been my view most of the day. Yup, completely exhausted.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"