March 2015 Moms

Back pain

Does anyone else have really bad back pain especially at night and on left side? I'm 14 weeks 3 days.

Re: Back pain

• mandi195mandi195 member
    edited September 2014
    I've started to have moderate back pain, low and near my right hip, the past few nights. Try sleeping on your side with a pillow between your legs to take some pressure off your pelvis. Works wonders for me. 
    ETA: Words are hard
  • I have lower back pain off and on it hurts more if I walk or stand too long, but this is my third baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • I did at that exact time. One of the babies was backward on my back bone. It was way worse at night. It was either constant pain or it would go away & come back like someone was stapping me in my back. Brought me to tears 3 nights. Sadly nothing really helped until Baby B decided to turn around. I used pain pills prescribed by my doctor once & they did nothing... Heat & ice & sadly it really did not help either. Floor stretches seemed to ease the pain & i think ultimately helped baby switch positions. Good luck! May you get sone relief soon!
  • Not so far but with my other kids I did! This time I am going for a monthly massage and it seems to be helping!
  • I have been struggling with back pain too since week 14 as well. I think it's just because as your belly grows it pulls your back forward. I haven't tried the pillow inbetween the knees but am going to tonight! Hopefully it helps!
  • I've been getting pretty bad pain in my lower back. Sleeping with a pillow between my legs helps, and I also have tried tucking a pillow under my waist which seems to help too.
  • I always have back pain when I'm pregnant but yesterday and today it got so bad it brought me to tears! My OB recommended I go to the er and turns out I was severely dehydrated and have a UTI! I got an IV and an antibiotic prescription! So happy I didn't ignore it and actually went to the ER
  • I'm pretty sure LO was on my spine last night -.- I was having intense localized lower back pain and when we went to use the doppler her heartbeat was centered but very low in volume.  Moved around a bit and did some jiggling, pain went away. 
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"