February 2015 Moms

~*Monday Ticker Change*~

Morning ladies. Here is your Monday ticker change post.

How many weeks/ What fruit are you?

Any milestones or appointments to report?

Feeling baby kicking (or rolling, punching, etc.) yet? 

What has been the biggest baby related issue on your mind lately?

And...

If you could take a dream babymoon, to anywhere in the world, where would you go?

BabyFetus Ticker
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: ~*Monday Ticker Change*~

• How many weeks/ What fruit are you?  19 weeks/mango

Any milestones or appointments to report?  My belly is starting to really show!

Feeling baby kicking (or rolling, punching, etc.) yet?   A little bit, yes.  Looking forward to more though.

What has been the biggest baby related issue on your mind lately?  Being a good mom, knowing what to do, being able to juggle everything without being a crazy person.  It's overwhelming.

If you could take a dream babymoon, to anywhere in the world, where would you go?  Oooh.  Bora Bora?
    Pregnancy Ticker

• How many weeks/ What fruit are you?
    22 weeks and a couple of days. I'm a papaya.

Nothing really. Just a follow up ultrasound tomorrow. Apparently kiddo wasn't turned the right way to get all of the shots during the anatomy scan.

All the time. This is a very active kiddo, especially after I've had orange juice.

It's toddler related really. I'm mainly concerned with letting my DD know that she's still special and ensuring that she will adjust ok to the new baby.

And...

If you could take a dream babymoon, to anywhere in the world, where would you go?
    Any place that allows me to sleep in and go to the bathroom without my toddler knocking on the door. 

BabyFetus Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • How many weeks/ What fruit are you?
    22 weeks and papaya 

Nope, next doctor appointment next Monday. I did pass my 1 hour glucose test! Though I have to take it again at 28 weeks >.<

This kid doesn't stop moving! Way way different than my first. Though I had an anterior placenta with her and I think she slept a lot. This little girl I can feel everything and she is constantly punching down into the pelvic region. 

DD had a couple rough nights sleep the past week and I am left wondering how the heck I am to deal with two of them, lol. I like my sleep so I am starting to stress about the lack of sleep that is to come. 

And...

A tropical vacation! Either a cruise or an all inclusive to just relax and unwind would be amazing!
    BFP: 5/23/14 Baby #2 (It's a Girl!: Madeline Jenny):
    Brooklyn Elise: 
    imageimageimage

• I have been missing these, but I am going to try and stay active!

How many weeks/ What fruit are you? 22 weeks / Papaya

Any milestones or appointments to report? I have my A/S today! I am so excited to see this boy again!

Feeling baby kicking (or rolling, punching, etc.) yet? I am finally starting to feel consistent flutters. I have only felt one real kick, but lots of flutters. 

What has been the biggest baby related issue on your mind lately? Figuring out what I am going to do with his room! Right now the floor is tiled, and it is the "dogs" room, so I am stressing that we haven't gotten anything done in there!

And...

If you could take a dream babymoon, to anywhere in the world, where would you go? I would go big and go to Paris, France!

BabyFruit Ticker

• How many weeks/ What fruit are you? 20 weeks/banana Yay for halfway!!

Any milestones or appointments to report? Went to the dr last Thursday for the A/S. Princess cooperated and they said she was looking great. And we got a 2nd opinion that she is, in fact, a girl.

Feeling baby kicking (or rolling, punching, etc.) yet? I think I can feel her but not all the time. Looking forward to knowing she is in there. Of course I say that now...

What has been the biggest baby related issue on your mind lately? We have been going through so much. We just moved out of our house and in with family so that BF can go to school to get his CDL. I know we will be much better off, but it is stressing me out that we will be living with family until he finishes in December. I am scared we won't find a new house to live in and get settled like I want before the baby comes. And that makes me feel like a bad mom for not having our own space.

If you could take a dream babymoon, to anywhere in the world, where would you go? My dream vacation is to go to Fiji and stay in one of those on-the-water huts. I think it would be so awesome to walk in the white sand and experience that with BF.

BabyFruit Ticker
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • @triplej9‌ how exciting! @NCCountryGirl‌ hugs. You are not a bad mom. It's not ideal I'm sure but nothing wrong with staying with family. You want to take your time searching for a house!

1. 19 wks mango

2. A/S on Monday!

3. Not feeling anything yet :(

4. The nursery lol. Have no idea what I want to do.

This is a hard one! Greece and Africa :)

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• How many weeks/ What fruit are you? 19 weeks/mango

Any milestones or appointments to report? I think I felt baby do a flip a few days ago. I'm starting to feel more "poke" type feelings that I'm pretty sure are baby, but they are super light still. This anterior placenta sucks! I want to feel baby! Other than that, a/s next week and I should get the results of the quad blood test they did.

Feeling baby kicking (or rolling, punching, etc.) yet? Ha, I should have scrolled down more. See above.

What has been the biggest baby related issue on your mind lately? I feel bad because baby will be in our room for about 6 months. I see people posting their cute nurseries and hate that we don't have that. I know baby won't care but still! It bothers me that we still aren't in our ideal situation. Everything will be fine I know, I just wish things were closer to how I pictured them!

And...

If you could take a dream babymoon, to anywhere in the world, where would you go? Ireland! I want to go there so bad. Otherwise somewhere tropical like Curacao or one of the Virgin Islands. If only we had the money!
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"