November 2014 Moms

Irritable Uterus anyone?

This is my 4th child, I've never had this.  It's been going on for a couple of weeks now and is definitely getting worse.  When I am in bed at night, my stomach feels softer, but it will harden here & there, but not constant.....then the moment my feet hit the ground, my stomach is hard as a rock and does not let up until I am back to laying down, it's like one long contraction....my doc just kind of brushed it off Fri at my appt....I am an on my feet/active person and have noticed that in the last few weeks, it's been a struggle and by the end of the day, I am in a lot of pain, but now, it's so bad that I can only do about 1/4 of what I would usually do before I have to quit :( This makes me very unhappy.  I have 3 other children with lots going on.  I'm thinking this is def getting worse and will only continue to get worse (I'll be 34 weeks on Wed).  I can't imagine making it to 39 weeks (scheduled c-section).  I just brought my kids to bed and it was so painful, when I laid back down, I had a lot of cramping in my lower abdomen.
~Jen
Married since 8.17.03
Mom to Richard 7.24.05, Ava 3.27.08, Isabella 5.19.09 & Timothy 10.22.14

Re: Irritable Uterus anyone?

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"