February 2013 Moms

Kinda bump related

RosebeanRosebean member
edited September 2014 in February 2013 Moms
So... I rode my horse. I healed up nicely from my 2nd degree tear. DD is 7 weeks and I went on a pretty long ride with my girlfriend in celebration of one friend's 30th... WELL! I tell you. We picked up to a canter twice. First time was a amazing. Second time... I peed my pants. Literally. My bladder was too full and I couldn't hold it in. Perfect example of how strong it is down there for horseback riders. I never had to do Kegels before because of it and now if I don't get it back in shape, I will be wearing depends for the rest of my natural riding career. So embarrassing. But now I know. And now you know. True story. Tell your neighbours.
Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Re: Kinda bump related

• YAY for riding!  BOO for peeing your pants, though.  We equestrians have great muscles down-there, pre-baby, at least.  I bet you'll get it back, just Kegel it up and maybe stick to a trot for a while, or make sure you pee first.  I bet the muscle control will come back!

• Oh no! Not fun. I had my first cough-pee the other day. Rookie mistake walking around with a super full bladder! Lol
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yay for riding and it going fine! Boo for peeing. If it makes you feel better, I peed myself (and not just a little, I'm talking a full on bladder empty) just from sneezing while carrying the groceries in yesterday. :(
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• @tamarar5‌ that sucks! At least you were home when it happened. That couldn't have felt very good at all.
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"