January 2015 Moms

What time of day do you like to have sex?

I was sitting here thinking about going and "jumping" N! He is still in bed sleeping. But the other night I jumped him when I went to bed and woke him up. So what is your favorite time of day (now or prior to the BFP) to DTD?

Re: What time of day do you like to have sex?

• Middle of the day but he is always at work. :( I will settle for night but NEVER the morning. I feel gross in the morning.
  • Right after work (never possible now bc of my daughter) and after she goes to bed when we finally get some time to relax on the couch. Yes, the couch. I love our couch ;)
    Stephanie Ella ~ 6/15/2012
  • Loading the player...
  • We have two most common times - first thing in the morning, or right after DH falls asleep.

He has this weird thing where he'll "sleep attack" and basically (while fully asleep) suddenly try to rather aggressively initiate sex.

Usually if I don't want sex, I just have to push him away and say, "No! Go back to sleep!" but there's been times when I am not in the mood where he isn't responding and I have to pinch or slap him to wake him up (and then he apologizes and rolls over and is asleep again, never remembering any of it the next day). Usually I like it and I go with it and he wakes up mid-sex (hasn't complained yet ;) )

I completely recognize it's strange, but he's talked to a doctor about it and it's kind of like sleep walking (which he doesn't do, but does have hilarious coherent conversations while sleeping). It works just fine for us (before anyone gets worried).
    ************************SIGGY WARNING***********************

Me: 29      DH:  32
    Off birth control March 2012 - Actively trying Sept 2012-April 2014
    Unexplained Infertility
    BFP on May 5th after Follistim & IUI #3
    Ryan Henry - born 1/10/15, 7 lb 5 oz, 20 1/4 inches

NTNP for a sibling starting March 2015
    Waiting on cycle to resume while EBF

imageimage

• Mid day. Every now and then DH will come home from work and Silas is still napping, so that's fun. I'm not a fan at night, mainly because I'm so tired and just want to go to bed. So the couch is always the spot hahaha.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • kellyfo14 said:

Middle of the day but he is always at work. :( I will settle for night but NEVER the morning. I feel gross in the morning.

Same
  • First thing in the morning, but I don't think DH has been very interested lately. And I don't initiate for fear of rejection, I figured laying here but ass naked would do the trick but apparently he is clueless.
  • jmcmoe said:
    Middle of the day but he is always at work. :( I will settle for night but NEVER the morning. I feel gross in the morning.
    Same
    Another ditto here
    DD#1 (6), DD#2 (4), DD#3 (0)
  • If it's the weekend, I usually wake him up with it. During the week it's before dinner, otherwise I get too full and comfy on the couch.

• Right now I would settle for any hour or minute of the day since it's been awhile and I can't have any.

Before that, I was a night girl. I don't really prefer mornings, either.
    (Zoe Claire- born at 33.6 weeks- November 19, '14 - 5lbs 15oz)
  • Mornings aren't always my favorite but they definitely have a soft spot in my heart.

I'm down for whatever time of day works best for DH. I will literally take it any time I can get it.
  • We used to love a lunch break quickie or lazy Saturday morning. Now neither are possible with MIL living with us :(

I never feel like doing it these days but there have been a couple of times lately that I'm wide awake at 3am and will wake DH up to get it on. I would not be a happy camper if he did that with me... but he loves it!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • My husband does this same thing
  • Afternoon since becoming a mom. I'm too tired at night, so I like to do it when DD goes for her afternoon nap. A little afternoon delight!
  • Middle of the day or late at night. Mornings are the worst but my husband keeps trying! Not gonna happen, buddy.

BabyFruit Ticker

<p align="center"
  • I enjoy sex in the evening but lately my hubby has been wanting it first thing in the morning. He woke me up at 5:15 am Friday. Mornings aren't my favorite but I went with it!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have an 8 month old so we no longer have the luxury of doing it whenever we want. We usually have sex in the evening after our DS goes to bed or during nap time on the weekends. We don't get to have sex in the morning anymore but I'm okay with it since it's never really been my favorite.

Pregnancy TickerimageBaby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage

• Morning!! I am most energetic and feel my thinnest! By the end of the day I am exhaust and feel huge!!! Sadly with our work schedules that pretty much leaves us with the weekend... Not enough lol. He has been trying to get things going in the evening but I would be a sack of potatoes... Or watermelon lol
  • Anytime! Lol but poor DH is working 6-7 days a week and only has rest in am before work. It's fine but I feel unsexy first thing am ! Lol
    ***ticker warning*** DS 3/27/12 born 6 weeks early....my perfect boy !! Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie First Birthday tickers [url=http://lilypie.com][img]http://lb1f.lilypie.com/z5R8p1.png[/img][/url] image<a href="http://www.thebump.com/?
  • cclfccclfc member
    edited October 2014
  • Saturday afternoon sex is nice. :) We finally got back in the saddle and did it this afternoon. Yay for breaking the no sex streak! It was definitely weird and different though.
  • I personally notice a boost in sexytime craving around 4-6pm, almost like clockwork everyday. But if I actually had a partner I'd be up for gettin' some any time of day
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"