February 2015 Moms

*~*Friday/Saturday ticker change*~*

I didn't see one yet this morning?

Week/Fruit/Veg:

Rants/Raves/Appts:

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I need help buying stuff and don't want to be the crummy house on the block! :)
  It's a girl!! EDD 2/28/15
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: *~*Friday/Saturday ticker change*~*

• edited September 2014

Week/Fruit/Veg: 20(tomorrow) Bananas

Rants/Raves/Appts: Next appointment 10/2 for TTTS U/S. 2nd half of anatomy scan on 10/16. Genetics counseling yesterday was quick and painless.

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy?

Butterfingers
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• Week/Fruit/Veg: 19 - mango I think, I missed 18 on vacation and no one before me is 19

Rants/Raves/Appts: So, I finally have a symptom. However, it is one that I feel all of you were talking about having like 10 wks ago. Now, every time I put forth the teensyist bit of energy (ie. walking the 3/4 mile to and from the bus stop, or walking my dog on our normal route) I get pathetically out of breath and get light-headed and clammy if I don't slow down my already slow walking. Needless to say, my exercising has taken a nose-dive since my vacation.  

A/S is next week - it will be the first time I get to see the baby so I am pretty excited. Nervous also since I haven't felt anything yet and aren't showing much - so worried that the baby isn't actually growing correctly.

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I need help buying stuff and don't want to be the crummy house on the block! Personal fav. is pumpkin candy corn. However I usually go with reeces PB cups to hand out.
  • Loading the player...
  • Week/Fruit/Veg:  BANANA- 20 weeks (am I really half way?!)

Rants/Raves/Appts:  20 week apt on Tuesday & Anatomy Scan on Wed 10/1..WOOOHOOO

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I need help buying stuff and don't want to be the crummy house on the block! - I LOVE the Carmel apple lollipops for me haha but for the kids I buy the popular chocolates/skittles and stuff a little bag- I like to be a cool house! haha
  • Jaz here!! 21wks tomorrow and by some crazy measurement that means Dolce is a pomegranate. My month 5 check up is on Monday and I hope I havent gained too much weight. This kid (and his momma) loves to eat. 

I love all things Reese cup... so the individually wrapped Halloween ones are good this time of year. 
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~
    Waited a long time, tried a lot of stuff, science made me a mom.
     Loss and IF veteran. Current mom of DS 5.5, DD 2, and sometimes DH 40. Due June 2021 with TWINS
  • Week/Fruit/Veg: 19 weeks!! I believe it is the size of a mango this week 

Rants/Raves/Appts: My anatomy scan is Wednesday!! woohoo! I am pretty nervous about it, but baby is kicking and rolling up a storm in there so I am optimistic everything is fine. My rave is also that I am feeling baby much more. It is more at night and in the morning, but the movements are getting stronger. Can't wait until DH and I  can feel it from the outside

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? laffy taffy alllllll the wayyyyy!! I jsut bought a little bag of it and am almost all the way through it. I bought it last weekend, oops. I can never find it except during halloween.

Pregnancy Ticker
    MMC- 11/2013 @ 9 weeks
  • Week/Fruit/Veg:
    21 weeks tomorrow with 2 pomegranates

Rants/Raves/Appts:
    Next appointment is on October 13 and it can't come fast enough.  I know that they are 4 weeks apart because the pregnancy has been so wonderful, but I really hate not seeing my babies more frequently!
    I have been feeling this babies so much more and it is SO comforting.  I haven't even used the doppler in a few days, which is HUGE for me and my PGAL brain.  Feeling them just makes me want to cry, in a good way.
    DH felt one of them for the first time yesterday and we both cried!!

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I need help buying stuff and don't want to be the crummy house on the block! 
    SOUR PATCH KIDS.  All the way.  No contest.
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Twins?  You mean two babies?  WOW!
    Team PURPLE!!
    We are excited to meet William Alexander and Harper Abigail in 2015!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Week/Fruit/Veg: 20 weeks tomorrow - half baked!

Rants/Raves/Appts: My A/S is Monday morning. I'm extremely nervous and excited. Rant - My skin is horrendous this pregnancy. It was not this way with my son.

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Chocolate - Reese's, Snickers, Twix, Three Musketeers, Milky Way - I love them all.

photo tumblr_mvhtjpmhbh1sg96flo1_r2_500_zpsed277910.gif

CafeMom Tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers   

• Week/Fruit/Veg: 18/sweet potato! 

Rants/Raves/Appts: A/S is on TUESDAY! I've been having random freakouts because I haven't popped yet so I'm all on @maddscientst's crazy train too....hoping everything looks picture perfect for both of us! 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reece's is obviously the best. But if you get a mixed pack they always throw in something crappy like woppers....so I still don't know what to buy. 
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/Fruit/Veg: 19 weeks today

Rants/Raves/Appts: Excited that we started our registry this past weekend. Still more to add but its a good start. People have been asking us when we were going to make one. Next appt is our A/S on Wednesday. Hope to find out the sex of the baby if he/she cooperates 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I need help buying stuff and don't want to be the crummy house on the block! Last year my husband I and I a competition; he bought a mixed bag of milky way, snickers, etc.... I bought mini air heads. The air heads went faster than the chocolate! Me personally I like all candy so what ever is left is fine with me!
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • 20 weeks today...only 16-18 more weeks left!!

Umm..Bananas, right?

I love chocolate, give me lots of chocolate for Halloween or any time of year. I like this time of year because I can get good deals on large variety packs of chocolate to store by my desk!!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Week/Fruit/Veg: Week 20 - Banana!! Ah can't believe it 4 mos or half way to go!! However you look at it...OMG FTM!!

Rants/Raves/Appts: We have our A/S today at 3:15!! I thought it'd be cute to have both of the grandmother's there to find out if its a girl or boy! Hubby is rooting for a Boy (he's deathly afraid of having a girl - whose going to go fishing and hunting with him??) I am rooting for a girl....ahh soo many girly things!! Other than excitement nothing else happening, just growing pains and getting bigger! 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I look all CHOCOLATE - favorite is KitKat! Last year I bought all this candy and decor and no one even came to the house! Do you think all the parents are taking their kids to big rich neighborhoods/malls? Safety concern?? Next Halloween we will be thinking about costumes!!
    Wedding Date: 04-02-2011

First Baby Due 02-14-2015

IT'S A GIRL!!

• 20 weeks today...only 16-18 more weeks left!!

Umm..Bananas, right?

I love chocolate, give me lots of chocolate for Halloween or any time of year. I like this time of year because I can get good deals on large variety packs of chocolate to store by my desk!!
    Yes bananas!  

I kept saying I was half baked last week, and then I realized that us MoMs are MORE than half baked!  Yay us!
    MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Week/Fruit/Veg: 19 - Mango? Wow, about halfway there!!

Rants/Raves/Appts: YAY! I felt the baby move distinctly yesterday--like a gum bubble popped in my abdomen while I was pouring my tea. Today I also felt subtle "rolling" fluttery movements. (Hard to describe.) Whoohoo!! My midwife thought my placenta might be in the front from the sound of the heartbeat, so I wasn't expecting to feel for a few weeks.

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Fruit flavor tootsie rolls. Especially cherry. :-)
    BabyFruit Ticker    image

F15 December Siggy Challenge:
    Holiday Decorations Fail
  • Week/Fruit/Veg: 20 weeks on Sunday, a BANANA! image

Rants/Raves/Appts:   Outside temps in Atlanta are FINALLY become pregnant woman-friendly.  No more days in the 90s! 

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I need help buying stuff and don't want to be the crummy house on the block!    hands down, Reese's PB cups.  But I also thoroughly enjoy mounds and almond joys too.    Chocolate + coconut is great
  • Week/ Fruit: 19/Mango

Rants/Raves/Appt: My energy is still an all time low, but my morning sickness is finally gone! :)
    AS in one week, and so excited to find out sex!

GTKY: Now and Laters- the watermelon ones!
  • Week/Fruit/Veg: 18/sweet potato

Rants/Raves/Appts: Still feeling good. Can't believe I am 18 weeks all ready. We have our A/S next week, anxious to find out for sure what baby is (though likely a boy as they said at the NT Scan). I feel like I'll finally feel like we can start thinking of names.

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Can't go wrong with Reece's Peanut Butter Cups!

• kefttsc said:

20 weeks today...only 16-18 more weeks left!!

Umm..Bananas, right?

Yes bananas!  

I kept saying I was half baked last week, and then I realized that us MoMs are MORE than half baked!  Yay us!

My sons were born at 33.5 wks and 37.1wks so I'd venture a guess we are definitely halfway at 18 weeks over here too! Hoping to make it to 37wks at least though!!!!

• kefttsc said:

20 weeks today...only 16-18 more weeks left!!

Umm..Bananas, right?

Yes bananas!  

My sons were born at 33.5 wks and 37.1wks so I'd venture a guess we are definitely halfway at 18 weeks over here too! Hoping to make it to 37wks at least though!!!!

36 is my goal! January 11!

MMC October 2010
    BFP #2 June 3, 2014
    Team PURPLE!!
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Week/Fruit/Veg: 20! Banana

Rants/Raves/Appts: a/s on Tuesday

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? I need help buying stuff and don't want to be the crummy house on the block!

Starburst and sour patch kids. I love Reese's but I don't like the minis.
    Love is like infinity: You can't have more or less infinity, and you can't compare two things to see if they're "equally infinite." Infinity just is, and that's the way I think love is, too.
    Fred Rogers
  • Week/Fruit/Veg: 21-pomegranate

Rants/Raves/Appts: we're moving in a couple of weeks and I hate packing. I run out of breath so easily. Lucas is moving around a lot more though so that's fun. And next appointment is Friday so we can hear his heartbeat.

Personally I lurv candy corn. I will buy candy corn and DH buys chocolate. He buys the mini Reese cups and that's all we give out. Last year we gave out pencils to the asshole kids.

Pregnancy Ticker

• Week/Fruit/Veg: Sweet Potato!

Rants/Raves/Appts: We have our A/S this coming Friday!!!! Yay!!!! As far as rants- I've been experiencing slight lower back pain, yuck. I think this week I'm finally going to pop and have a baby belly!

GTKY: What is your favorite Halloween candy? Reese's peanut butter cups!
  • @kefttsc‌ 36 weeks is our goal too! January 15th!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

F15 January Siggy Challenge: What I'm Looking Forward to After the Babies Arrive
    Bringing them both home...UPDATE...The girls are home!!! 1/7/15 after 20 days in the NICU!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Fruit: Mango ♡ 19

A/S October 9th

Favorite Halloween candy: Candy Corn.... duh
  • @kefttsc‌ 36 weeks is our goal too! January 15th!
    My doc says the boys are coming out at 37 weeks at the latest so me too!

IVF#1 - BFP 6/18/13 - Tommy born sleeping 10/1/13

IVF#2 - BFN

IVF#3 - BFP 6/5/14 EDD 2/14/15 TWIN BOYS  - MATTHEW AND TIMOTHY ARRIVE 12/2/14

• So I used to think fruit was where you filled out what fruit you were craving. Only took me a couple months to figure this out. Felt pretty silly

Week/fruit: 20 weeks/ banana

Raves: yay for clothes shopping!!!!

Favorite Halloween candy: Reese's peanut butter cups!!!!
  • danitaecdanitaec member
    edited September 2014
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Be gentle! I figure this is a good post to sneak in an intro... Week/fruit: 18/ sweet potato Rants/raves/appts: Rant- how does one avoid sleeping on their back, whilst propping up swollen feet, whilst also elevating the head because of GERD/heartburn? I haven't figured it out! Favorite Halloween candy: eat all of the things! ETA- iPad formatting is balls.
  • danitaec said:
    Long time lurker, first time poster. Be gentle! I figure this is a good post to sneak in an intro... Week/fruit: 18/ sweet potato Rants/raves/appts: Rant- how does one avoid sleeping on their back, whilst propping up swollen feet, whilst also elevating the head because of GERD/heartburn? I haven't figured it out! Favorite Halloween candy: eat all of the things! ETA- iPad formatting is balls.
    Eh I still sleep on my back most of the night. Sometimes I'll wake up with an arm asleep but then I just flip over. 

And yay another sweet potato! I hate being at the end alone! :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Week/fruit: 21 weeks yesterday (friday); pomegranate

Rants/raves/appts: nothing much to report this week-yay!

Halloween candy: Reese's and candy corn...twix....hmmm-I must be wanting some candy now althought it makes me sick
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"