February 2013 Moms

Parenting nightmare

tamarar5tamarar5 member
edited September 2014 in February 2013 Moms
I need some pick me ups. It's been an awful night. It was totally fine until about an hour and a half ago, even! My crock pot dinner wasn't done in time, so at 9pm I was still trying to finish it up. I put Amelia in the swing, sound asleep. Half way through making gravy, she woke up livid. I'm talking horrid, angry screams.

Well, the dog had pushed Elliott's door open and the baby's crying woke him. So now I've got two babies screaming.

In my haste to finish the gravy, I ruined it. So now it's 10:45, I've got two still awake and crying babies, ruined dinner, and I still haven't eaten.

Please tell me it gets better? How was your day?
                We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

Re: Parenting nightmare

• It will get better! On days like that I just have to make it to bed...even if I'm going to be up again in a few hours. And bed is (hopefully) not too far away!

I've had a tough day myself...my back gave out just a bit ago. It's been bothering me all day but DS threw himself on me while I was lying on the floor and that was it. I forced myself to get him into bed, but I am done for the night.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Ouch! Sorry about your back @SummerLove21‌! Do you go to the chiropractor?
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

• Loading the player...
  • Not lately. Old cheerleading and dance injuries. I got a recommendation from my OB; I might have to go soon...

• That sounds so crappy, Tamara :(  I hope your babies got back to sleep and you got some food fairly quickly!

• One word: sandwiches ;) Hugs!

We are so thankful that our second daughter, Lillian Elizabeth "Lily", was born healthy and happy on February 11, 2013.  We love her to pieces.  

We lost our first daughter, Hannah Grace on May 4, 2011.  She was buried on May 14 during a beautiful service at my home church. We are grateful that if she could not be here with us, that she is healed and whole with the Lord. We look forward to the day when we will get to meet her. We love her so much.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"