Breastfeeding

fussy baby

I have a few concerns. My lo is 7wks and has been breastfed since birth. She has yet to sleep longer than 2 hours during the night or day. The past week she doesn't stay asleep longer than 30-45 mn if that. I've also noticed that I'm not pumping as much. I did start the mini pill about 8 days ago. Just wondering If maybe I'm not making enough milk to satisfy her needs. She has gained 2 lbs in about a month. She also has 1-2 bm's a day and plenty of wet diapers. Any advice/ pointers would be nice! If I left any info out just ask. :)

Re: fussy baby

• That has been in the back k of my head. I took her to the Dr. Last week because I felt she was spitting up more than what I considered normal. The Dr. Told me to prop her up in her sleep and have her sit up for 20-30 mn. after eating. And when changing her to roll her away from her tummy. Also if it gets worse we would explore further possibilities. So far she just labeled her a happy spitter. She does have her 2 month check up Oct.6th.
  • Around that time my little guy would do cluster feeding in the evening, where I would be nursing home every hour or less for 4-5 hours. He he went through several of these times of fussiness and cluster feeding. Kellymom has a greasy article about night time fussiness and cluster feeding. Might be helpful to read.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ooo thank you ladies.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"