December 2013 Moms

Moms of boys

Has your lo discovered his penis yet!? Finn did and he loves to play with it. Geez this starts early lol

Re: Moms of boys

• BoothBaby said:

Been happening for months over here...pretty much since he discovered his hands, lol.

This. He was only a few months old I think when he started to grab it.

• Loading the player...
  • Oh boy! L found his very quickly and won't let go! I have to pull his hand away to get his diaper on.
  • LO discovered his months ago and diaper changes are a constant battle. I think he is worried that it won't be there the next time he reaches for it.

• We saw DS pulling on his during an ultrasound and has not stopped lol. It's super annoying now that we are potty training because he'd rather sit there and play with it instead of going potty.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• We had LO's diaper off for periods of time yesterday because of massive diaper rash and he kept stroking and giggling. I have to say it doesn't stop either. If ds1 is super focused or concentrating on something he will crotch grab.
  • I have 2 boys & both have ninja-like movements (as babies - my 2 yo is pretty much done with that stage, LOL). I'm always paranoid that they'd suddenly decide to go for it at the worst opportune time with the biggest poopy diaper going on at the moment. So I started giving them a sock or the tube of vasaline or whatever to hold during diaper changes. It doesn't stop the trying to roll away part, but it keeps the hands busy & out of the area.

My 2 December boys

• He strokes his diaper, but has only grabbed his penis once in the bathtub. He likes splashing the water too much.

edited September 2014
    LO discovered his about a month ago.

ETA: Adding the pic because I couldn't get it to load last night! (before anyone gets upset, the pic is angled so that nothing inappropriate can be seen) :)

Displaying image.jpeg

Married 8/2012
    DS born 12/2013 @ 41w2d
    BFP #2 EDD 10/2015

• lpo198 said:

We saw DS pulling on his during an ultrasound and has not stopped lol. It's super annoying now that we are potty training because he'd rather sit there and play with it instead of going potty.

Potty training?! Is that starting already?
  • 2012jmr said:

Danicali said:

lpo198 said:

We saw DS pulling on his during an ultrasound and has not stopped lol. It's super annoying now that we are potty training because he'd rather sit there and play with it instead of going potty.

I think she means her older kiddo...

I'd be quite impressed with myself if I had a potty trained 9 month old lol My DS is just over 2 1/2.
    "Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it the more it will elude you but if u turn your attention to other things it will come & sit softly on your shoulder."

BFP! 04/26/11 - DS born 12/28/11 - BFP #2! 04/02/13 - DD born 12/11/13 -
    My Ovulation Chart

imageimage

• DanicaliDanicali member
    edited September 2014
    lpo198 said:

2012jmr said:

Danicali said:

lpo198 said:

I think she means her older kiddo...
    I'd be quite impressed with myself if I had a potty trained 9 month old lol My DS is just over 2 1/2.

Oh thank god. Lol. Although I think some people do this. Like every time their kid seems to be pooping they run them to the toilet...
  • I think my boys are broken. Neither has shown any interest in their junk and the older one is a little over 3. We had a hard time getting him to even hold it while we potty trained...
  • Jack just loves his penis. The second his diaper comes off, he's reaching for it.
    He'll just sit there grabbing it and giggle.
    He'll also giggle when we clean it...slightly awkward for us :-)
  • He doesn't seem to play with it as much as everybody else. I think his arms are too short to get a good hold on it. Thank goodness? :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"