February 2013 Moms
Options

Maybe you girls can help me out...

Posted in my May15 board but... crickets....

I am little paranoid but know I shouldnt be. Yesterday at my OB appt he did an internal. He was very upfront about the fact that I would bleed...soft/sensitive cervix, etc.  So I bled a decent amount the first hour or so (all brown, sorry TMI), and then just light spotting the rest of the day. Well I am still spotting today. Light, but consistent all day and now it is bothering me. I never experienced spotting with DS and have not had anything thus far this pregnancy. He TOLD me this would happen, but I guess I should have asked how long/how much to expect. Has this happened to anyone else? If so, how long did it last and when should I be concerned enough to call back. I have a dating u/s next Thursday so I know I will at least have reassurance then. But I guess I just assumed when he forewarned me that it would be a lot less than this. Thanks girls!

Re: Maybe you girls can help me out...

• Options
    DC2London said:
    How far along are you?

7 weeks.
  • Options
    My sister had spotting early on, and it turned out to be nothing. Ditto SIL. But in both instances they got checked out. I agree with DC on checking with the nurse line.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My SIL had spotting and even brought red bleeding early in her pregnancy, but every time they did an ultrasound, her lo was just fine.
                    We're Going to be a Family of 5!

Lilypie - (PaHE) Lilypie - (4noI)

Lilypie - (2q9u)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"