September 2012 Moms

Witty, wacky or wild Wednesday

2»

Re: Witty, wacky or wild Wednesday

• MommaP12 said:
    Happy Birthday Ethan and Aedan.

A work dinner I was attending was cancelled tonight.  I'm half happy I get to go home and see the kids/DH but half bummed that I now have to go home and cook dinner and not eat at a fancy restaurant.

I'm selling so many things via my neighbohood's BST on Facebook and the listserv my town has as well and putting it into an envelope for Christmas shopping.  I'm consigning DD's winter/fall wardrobe from last year at a sale on 10/7 and hope I get about $50 from that.

Maybe a FFWC - I have an Ergo I got off Mamabargains and never used once that I'm going to try to sell for $60.   ETA I think I paid $90 for it on Mamabargains so I'd like to get 2/3 of that back since it's brand new.
    I'd even try for more. Who cares how much you paid? If it's new I'd try for more. Maybe that's my FFWC. I just sold my hutch for $350. It was in excellent condition. I paid $400 6.5 years ago but it was on super clearance. I call that a win!

• I need to run some errands this afternoon but the boys are in terrible moods. I'm really not looking forward to this. H still has bills coming out of my account and is dragging his feet about giving the money to me. I'm especially ticked because I'm trying to get the last minute stuff for Colby's party and I could really use that money.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Pokedot said:
    MommaP12 said:

A work dinner I was attending was cancelled tonight.  I'm half happy I get to go home and see the kids/DH but half bummed that I now have to go home and cook dinner and not eat at a fancy restaurant.

I'm selling so many things via my neighbohood's BST on Facebook and the listserv my town has as well and putting it into an envelope for Christmas shopping.  I'm consigning DD's winter/fall wardrobe from last year at a sale on 10/7 and hope I get about $50 from that.

Maybe a FFWC - I have an Ergo I got off Mamabargains and never used once that I'm going to try to sell for $60.   ETA I think I paid $90 for it on Mamabargains so I'd like to get 2/3 of that back since it's brand new.
    I'd even try for more. Who cares how much you paid? If it's new I'd try for more. Maybe that's my FFWC. I just sold my hutch for $350. It was in excellent condition. I paid $400 6.5 years ago but it was on super clearance. I call that a win!
    OK @pokedot you have given me the confidence to ask for more!!  Maybe I'll do $80 and go down to $70 if they haggle!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• BobKat22 said:

I'm so tempted to buy it off you if you can't find someone local to you! I think that's a great deal if it's an actual Ergo and not a counterfeit one.
    I thought this, too! I agree with PP's... no one knows how much you paid for it... if it's in good condition and isn't fake, there's no reason you couldn't charge more! 
  • @BobKat22 Poor baby- hope she feels better fast!
  • @Holly_1007‌ how did your interview go?
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 

• @Holly_1007‌ how did your interview go?

hiiii! I actually think it went really well! But they said it could be as late as next week before I hear anything :(

Yay. I'm glad it went well! Fingers crossed for you that you get good news soon :)
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers 
  • The weather prediction for Colby's party is 86. Guess I don't have to worry about it being too cold. Good thing I bought us all long sleeved shirts to wear.

View Full Size Image  View Full Size Image
  • kelbel527kelbel527 member
    edited September 2014
    The weather prediction for Colby's party is 86. Guess I don't have to worry about it being too cold. Good thing I bought us all long sleeved shirts to wear.
    lol, this is how I feel about planning stuff in Sept. the weather is so unpredictable!  It was freezing a few weeks ago when we took family pictures and now we're looking at 75 and sunny for our party on Saturday.  It should be perfect weather, but I had no idea what to plan for ahead of time.

ETA: and fingers crossed on the job!  @holly_1007

Big Kid Jan 2010

Littlest Man Sept 2012

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"