Toddlers: 12 - 24 Months

Best vacation spots for 14 month old?

Looking for a vacation spot for November. We're on the east coast and would like to stay in or close to our time zone. Any recommendations for family friendly cities or resorts appreciated!

Re: Best vacation spots for 14 month old?

• Disney world? We took ds to Disneyland for his first birthday and he loved it. I've been to Disney World once and it's huge with plenty of things to do. Christmas decor is up then as well.
    Hope that helps. I'm Disney crazy so that would be my first pick.
  • dufferoodufferoo member
    edited September 2014
    Club Med Ixtapa, Mexico is all-inclusive and pretty amazing. Fantastic childcare/camp programs where you can drop off your tot all day or just a few hours, and they will follow your schedule. We tended to leave my son there for his naps so my husband and I could enjoy some chill time on the beach or by the pool. They also have a lot of great activities, food options and it's small enough to not be overwhelming. 5 thumbs up! Edit: oops you said east coast.
  • Loading the player...
  • I know it sounds crazy, but New Orleans is a great family spot that time of year. We live about an hour outside of the city, but we constantly drive in on the weekends to do stuff with the kids. Between the zoo, aquarium, insectarium, steamboat cruises, city park- the art musuem, amusement park, and our great Children's museum, it's definitely worth checking out. The weather is perfect, the street car is a great way to see the city, and our food can't be beat!
    imageimage
  • Gatlingburg is nice and there is a really nice resort called Wild Bear Falls that has an indoor water park with lots to do for the little ones.  We've been in November before and it's not too crowded, the pools are heated and it's a gorgeous time of year to be in the Smoky Mountains.  

We've also done Disney with a younger one and it was fun.  Of course, he doesn't remember it but we still had fun while we were there and it was a trip more for our oldest anyhow.  
  • Mexico all inclusive
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"