I've been lurking since my cp early this month. We found out a week ago that my DHs sperm culture was positive for the enterococcus bacteria. Get is currently on antibiotics and we were told to wait one period because if the cp and now told to wait until we confirm via another culture that my DHs infection has cleared. We are seeing a urologist but not until the end of October as that was first appt. I'm concerned that I should be on antibiotics in case the infection spread to me via sex. My RE does not think I need antibiotics but also does not know if this could have caused my cp. I'm nervous that if I am infected I will have another miscarriage. Anyone deal with thus enterococcus bacteria and if so did you take meds as well. Any advice is appreciated.
me = 32 DH = 33
BFP2 august 2014 ended in m/c .... Gone but not forgotten....forever in my heart!
Slight MFI low count, morph, mobility