1st Trimester

Too soon for Maternity clothes??

I'm pregnant with my 2nd baby and it seems like I started showing A LOT faster with this one than my first child. What's the average time woman start wearing maternity clothes? I know they say you start showing sooner with your 2nd, 3rd, and so on children, but geez! I'm almost 14 weeks and I gave into wearing them today :/

Re: Too soon for Maternity clothes??

• I started REALLY early with my 2nd pregnancy...makes it harder to hide, but SO much more comfy :)
  • I started wearing maternity pants at 9 weeks with my second, I show early. I'm almost 8 weeks and still okay in my regular pants so far, but I'll be getting the maternity cloths out soon.
    Start wearing them with you want, there's no set time frame.

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • This is my first and I started wearing maternity pants at 9 weeks (and I was wearing sweats as much as possible the week before). Whatever is most comfortable!

Anniversary

• Definitely wear whatever makes you comfortable.  (But keep in mind how sick you are of those clothes by the end of your pregnancy!)
  • I know what you mean.  I feel like I'm showing already! I knwo it's just bloat and stuff, but after already having a baby you do "show" earlier.  I'm about 8 weeks along and I got all my maternity stuff out last week. I feel SOOO much better.  It's not that I don't fit into my regular clothes, it's jsut that I can't stand anything that is form fitting across my stomach (not tight, just close to my stomach).  I can't stand any pressure on my stomach.  
  • angi3o said:
    I think just wear whatever makes you comfortable
    This.
    Married DH 5/28/08
    DS Born 4/13/11
    DD Born 3/38/15

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Wear whatever you want, but you're bloated. I promise you're not showing.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"