November 2013 Moms

Another sippy cup post..

What do guys use that doesn't spill???? All of the ones I've tried leak horribly!

Re: Another sippy cup post..

• Tommee Tippee (Tippee Canoe as DH calls it, for some reason), Nuby, and NUK.
  • The Munchkin sippies click to lock. We use those. We also got her a Camelback.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • Loading the player...
  • Munchkin and Nuby have worked well for us. I was having a problem with leaks until I realized that the nipple part has to be fitting perfectly in there. 
  • The Munchkin sippies click to lock. We use those. We also got her a Camelback.
    @fitmama418 all I can picture now is S crawling around wearing her Camelback, though I'm sure that's not the kind you meant.
    No but MAN that'd be much more efficient. She'd never drop it.

We got her the green one with the fruits.

#LOLFITMAMA
  • We're huge fans of the Zo-li bot sippys. They have a weighted straw so lo can drink at all angles and ours hasn't leaked at all even though it's been dropped and thrown several times already. They're a little pricey but worth it in my opinion.
  • I use and like the oxo straw cups. The cups don't leak, but DS overfills his mouth and then dribbles everywhere like a goon.

I think sippy cups are hard to drink from. We've tried munchkin and playtex and I didn't care for either.

Munchkin was spill proof but also drink proof. I didn't want him learning to bite and suck for liquid since I'm still nursing.

Playtex leaks. Boo

N '13 January Siggy Challenge
    ~*~ Winter Weather Fails ~*~
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Thanks everybody. I've tried 5 different ones (I don't even remember which anymore) and they all leak! I'll try some of these this weekend.
  • We love love love the Avent straw cups. Easy to take apart and put back together for washing, and never leak.

Me: 35, DH: 34, Started TTC #1 since November '11
    Several Clomid/Femara rounds, then fresh IVF September '12
    Fresh IVF #1: chemical pregnancy, FET #1: ectopic, methotrexate
    FET #2 resulted in our amazing baby boy Levi, born on 11/3/13 at 8 lbs, 5 oz. He is our everything!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image   image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"