January 2014 Moms

uo.

Let's here them ladies! Anything debate worthy?
BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
Its a surprise! Team green!

Re: uo.

• I think it's creepy how you meet the person selling the house you buy. I did not like how we were in a rm and signed papers with them. Our ppl didn't even live in the house and I thought it was weird.
    BFP #1 (7/13/12) MC (8/14) 9 weeks. D & C 8/17.
    BFP #2 (5/18/13) due 1/26/14. Grow baby grow!
    Its a surprise! Team green!

• Loading the player...
  • I can't stand Ariana Grande's voice. Mousy, high-pitched yelling is what it is. She sounds like she's 5. My UO: Ariana's music is crap.
    I didn't know who Ariana Grande was til her brother Frankie talked about her on Big Brother. Still don't really know who she is or care to.
  • I don't understand all the comments about Adrian Peterson with respect to his older son dying from child abuse. He didn't know that child, so I'm not sure why everyone expected it would have hit him so hard. It would be like seeing a news report, or someone who you were distantly acquainted with.
    I totally get your point, and I think it's unfair of people to criticize how other people handle their own issues period.  However, I think the point those people are trying to make is that he did have a child (despite not knowing him) that died as a result of a violent act, and he still felt it fit to beat the children he does know to the point that they had residual (physical) effects from it. I doubt he has the insight to understand this, but one might consider that flying off the handle and beating a child can result in death, even if it's unintended. But he's a piece of shit anyway considering his sorrynotsorry statement where he basically doesn't think he did anything wrong.

It's also completely appalling that there are actually people who think you can just do whatever you want in the name of disciplining a child. It's illegal to beat an animal, but it's OK to do it to your own children? What kind of world is this that we live in?? 
                        Nathaniel Robert born 1.16.2014

• My opinion is that Kate Middleton is having an oops pregnancy. This trip to Malta was supposed to be a huge deal for her. Her first trip on behalf of the queen. No way she would have intentionally screwed that up, especially with the high likelihood of getting HG again. So my opinion is that baby Cambridge #2 is an ill-timed conception (I don't like the word accident).

• 3peat said:
    I am glad Brad and Angelina finally got married, and I don't care about Jennifer OR her feels about it after all this time. Can we finally move on!

No shit.  It's about time they got married.  But I still feel like they will be divorcing in 10-15 years.  They are just too high profile.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 3peat said:
    I am glad Brad and Angelina finally got married, and I don't care about Jennifer OR her feels about it after all this time. Can we finally move on!
    I think Angelina is sadistic or something similar. She only wears black...that's ok for a funeral, but why everyday?  Is she depressed?  A witch?  Brad seemed to be more lively with Jen. I'm so embarrassed that I even care about this!  

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers PitaPata Dog tickers
  • I think brad pitt is ugly and kinda gross!

I'm 33 DH is 36 
    Married 6/27/2009 Together since 10/22/2005
    TTC since 8/2010 (off BCP since 8/2009) 
    Unexplained Infertility
    8/2011, 1/2012, 3/2012 IUI #1-3 BFN 
    6/2012 IVF#1 BFN, 8/2012 IVF#2 FET BFN, 11/2012 IVF#3 BFP
    12/10/2012 U/S #1 6w4d - heartbeat  EDD 8/1/13 
    12/26/2012 U/S #2 8w6d - No more heartbeat, MMC; D&C; Chromosome testing normal; male :( RPL testing normal 
    4/3/2013 DX Asherman's Syndrome caused by D&C, hysteroscopy done
    June 2013 IVF #4 planned 
    5/12/2013 SURPRISE BFP! Natural cycle 
    7/11/2013 Panorama results Normal!!! Team Pink, partial previa moved up in 2nd tri9/5/13 (19w) AS scan shows short cervix, 2.5 cm 9/19 (21w)  Cervix is worse 1.87cm, bed rest 10/26 & 10/27 steroid shots 12/19 (35w) DX: SGA Baby went from 57% percentile to 18th percentile in 6 weeks. Weekly BPP and NST until she is here. 1/17/18 Growth scan puts Abby below 10th percent in size, low amniotic fluid, and less movement. Time to induce!
    1/18/14 2:11am Abigial Morgan is here! 5lbs 14oz and 18 inches of pure cuteness!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• Roses87 said:
    I think it's creepy how you meet the person selling the house you buy. I did not like how we were in a rm and signed papers with them. Our ppl didn't even live in the house and I thought it was weird.
    @Roses87 - when we sold our house, we didn't meet with the guy buying it.  Our realtor brought us the offer, we accepted with 1 small revision, he contacted the buyer, the buyer said he would sign with that revision, we signed, and the realtor met the buyer at a public place to sign after he left us.  Maybe it helped we had the same realtor as the buyer did?  
    The weird part for us was our buyer was someone we knew.  Not friends, just an acquaintance. 
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

image  image

•  I think Doctor Who is dumb. And that Benidict Cumberbatch is fug.
    Can I love tit about 5 times over?
  • danaadell said:

Roses87 said:

I think it's creepy how you meet the person selling the house you buy. I did not like how we were in a rm and signed papers with them. Our ppl didn't even live in the house and I thought it was weird.

We have bought and sold a house and never met the buyers or sellers. Maybe it's different from state to state.
    When we bought our house (foreclosure) it was just us and our realtor at the title company. The bank realtor wasn't there either.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"