April 2014 Moms

Need pants!

It's not dress/skirt weather anymore and I need pants! Of course I could wear yoga pants or leggings all week, but I find it boring... I still have 7 pounds to drop, so I'm looking for skinnys (jeans or other) flattering for my 2-babies-in-2-years body. Suggestions? Bonus points if it makes a good looking butt!

Re: Need pants!

• Vinny424 said:
    Pajama jeans

=))

In all seriousness though, found some good jeans at Loft a few weeks ago, but they've always worked pretty well for me.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I bought a cheap pair of jeans from old navy to wear until I'm back to my pre prego weight and they are getting loose now.... Yay!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Leeroy80 we shop at all the same places :-)

• I like the straight fit from Gap. They don't create a muffin top and they stay up even with my lack of hips and bum. They are the only jeans I've found to fit me, even though I've tried nicer stores (One of my directors always described my shape as "a pencil". Very flattering)

I've also had luck for inexpensive good fitting pants at H&M.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I have a pair of skinny jeans from forever 21. I was the only adult in the store, but they were $10, and super stretchy.
    *Married 10.10.08*
    TTC #1 9.09 - BFP#1:2.18.10= missed m/c, D&C 4.16
    BFP#2:10.22.10=Avelin born 7.2.11
    TTC#2: 2.13 - BFP#3: 7.25.13=Kelsey born 3.31.14
  • Old Navy's Pixie pants. My sister had on a pair this weekend and they were so cute and flattering, I think I'm going to have to order some pairs myself! Size down because they stretch out a bit.
  • Leeroy80 said:

eireyes said:

@Leeroy80 we shop at all the same places :-)

@eireyes
    Clothing swap?    :)

Count me in. Mines a bit heavy on banana republic, but it's all the same idea.
    *Married 10.10.08*
  • ksulli said:
    eireyes said:
    @Leeroy80 we shop at all the same places :-)
    @eireyes
    Clothing swap?    :)
    Count me in. Mines a bit heavy on banana republic, but it's all the same idea.
    I love me some Banana :-) WHBM gets a lot of my attention too!

• WHBM never has things I like on sale though. Boo.
    *Married 10.10.08*
  • Blaurier09Blaurier09 member
    edited September 2014
  • American Eagle are my favorite for jeans. I'm kinda like the little teapot, short and stout. Large hips and butt and short legs. They've got 3 lengths to choose from and a ton of size options too. (Also, reasonably priced. I bees po')
  • Tj max and marshals have brand jeans like lucky and levis for cheaper I got my self 4 Levi's and one off brand and I paid $60 for all of them.... bargain!!!!!

February SIggy Challenge: Fav Movie/TV Couple

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic

• I actually bought a pair of ON maternity skinny jeans for this transition period. I got the low panel and just wear them with a longer top.
  • I get most of my jeans at buckle big stars are my fav For standard boot cut or straight legged. Zara.com also has some great skinnys and trendy print pants . Not like I am wearing any of these right now ... Leggings are the new black. Let's just say I have a lot more than 7 pounds left to lose ;)
  • Not to high jack, but any c-section mamas have recs for jeans that don't irritate your incision area? I can't handle a button and stiff material against my lower belly. Yow.

• For me, Express pants are amazeballs. I prefer the 'curvy' or 'bootcut' jeans, because I think they are the most flattering, especially if ya got some extra fluff in the thighs/butt (I sure do!). their suits are also the best on the market for the price, imho.

I always order online because I need the 'long' size and the stores are usually sold out, but I'll try on the styles in store to make sure I get the right size.  also, never shop there without a coupon. they can be a bit pricey even with coupon, but their stuff is good quality and lasts years. if between sizes, always buy the larger size bc they tend to shrink a bit.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"