March 2014 Moms
Options

Standing to Walking

Okay, so I have never posted one of these before so, first off, HI! :-h  I promise I'm not new, I've been here for a while (Since July of last year - holy smokes time flies!) just have been too shy to post or anything.

Now, my question is for those of you who have older kiddos:
How soon after learning to pull themselves into the standing position did they walk?

My son started crawling yesterday which is all fine and dandy but then today he started standing up and moving around the edges of his crib - when he supposed to be napping (this is all happening much to fast for me :-S ).  I know all kids are different, but I'm hoping that I can get a general ball park time frame.
We are looking to buy a house in December and I was hoping I would have at least until then before having to rethink the tables tops and such.

Thanks in advance!
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Standing to Walking

• Options
    DD was a crawler. She crawled for a long time. Sure, she could pull herself to standing, but she didn't go anywhere until about 9 or 10 months.
    When she started getting around she didn't let go until about a year.

DS1 was crawling up the stairs at 7 months. He was standing and holding furniture at 7 months as well. He was letting go briefly around 10 months.

LO is not crawling yet, but he's not quite 6 months. He is interested in going places. He pulls to standing holding my hands, but not furniture. He hasn't got a clue about how his feet walk yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"