April 2013 Moms
Options

I *think* we have a name!

Gracelyn Michael.

She will likely go by "Gracie" when she is younger- which is fine with me... but I REALLY hope she keeps Gracelyn as her "mainstream" name as she gets older and doesn't want to shorten it to Grace. I don't hate Grace by any means - I just think Gracelyn is so pretty, why change it?!

Michael is a family name.  My dad and brother are Michael, and H's middle name is Michael.  Some people scoff at the idea of using Michael for a girl, but I don't really see a problem with it - especially with family ties. Now, B will have my middle name and her sister will have H's middle name!

:)

*We don't plan to change our minds on the name, but I'm not making any guarantees! LOL.  We have an elective, 3D ultrasound in October - I think it will be much easier to solidify after we see her again!

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

Re: I *think* we have a name!

• Options
    JollyWife said:

Congrats on deciding. I tend to think anything goes for the middle name.

Agree!

I'm 1 week away from being due and we still don't have a name :( I'm very jealous lol

But anyway.. gracelyn is beautiful!!!!!!
  • Options
    Grace is actually my favorite girls name so I love it! Anna means grace, which is how we ended up with it... Because I had a horrible dog named Gracie when dh and I met . :-)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Beautiful name :)
     Image and video hosting by TinyPic!Image and video hosting by TinyPic
               Warner, our early surprise, born March 12, 2013!
            Watching You Grow Everyday, Right Before Our Eyes!
  • Options
    Thanks everyone!!

~10.23.10 - Mr&Mrs ~ 04.12.13 - Daddy&Mommy~

Every Super Star needs a Sidekick! Miss B. is being promoted to BIG SIS ~ January 2015!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker

Baby GIRL #2 is due Jan. 7, 2015!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"