New Jersey Babies

Recommendations for OB GYN in Northern NJ (Ridgewood, Oradell area)

My current ob gyn in is Manhattan and I want to find a doctor that delivers closer to my home.  I have heard great things about delivering at Hackensack but mixed reviews about Valley.  Does anyone have recommendations for both an ob gyn and/or opinions on delivering at Hackensack or Valley?

Answers

• markweismarkweis member
    edited December 2014
    Edited for spam.
  • i use dr hainer in wyckoff...she delivers in valley....i can't say enough amazing things about delivering at valley and how great dr hainer is..
    she's part of the bergen passaic women's health center....i highly reccommend 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Valley is amazing and from what I hear more mom/baby friendly than Hackensack. I actually was so set on delivering at HUMC and then switched to an OB out of Valley and am glad I did. The nurses are amazing and the lactation consultants are wonderful. I attended the breastfeeding support group that Valley offers until my LO was 8 months! For major medical issues yes HUMC but for babies I loved Valley. My OB is Dr. Weidman in Franklin lakes. He's wonderful.
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• I used to see an OB that delivered in Hackensack but my sister had a really bad delivery there and I witnessed it first hand. I recently switched to Valley Women's Health in Ridgewood and they use Valley. I see Dr. Zeldina and she is amazing. I unfortunately miscarried at 6 weeks and all of the doctor's and staff have been great. Just my experience. Good luck
    First came love 3-10-00, then came marriage 3-12-10, now we are expecting our first Baby MAY 2015 !!!

• I delivered at Holy Name in Teaneck. I went the the women's health care group in Teaneck. I had a good experience and will go back there again.
    Jenny DiLo
  • I see Dr Hainer as well and recommend her.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"