November 2014 Moms
Options

AW-Baby Shower Shirt

I SERIOUSLY tried to dig up the "What did you wear to your baby shower" thread and add to it but apparently I've looked over it. I searched for it AND went back like 12 pages...I suck.

ANYWAY, I'll AW this because I was SO excited to get it :)
My baby shower has a Halloween theme to it so everyone is dressing up or wearing a Halloween inspired shirt/outfit & this is mine (Providing LO stays put until October!)

(& I'll thank you for commending me for blurring out my dirty bathroom ;-)  )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: AW-Baby Shower Shirt

• Options
    Super cute!

• Options
    Love it!
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers image     Lilypie Second Birthday tickers  imageDaisypath Anniversary tickers  image

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have that shirt!!!  I wore it while pregnant with DS on Halloween and since its the exact same timeline I'm wearing it again this year :)
    dancing animated GIF
    N14 November Siggy Challenge - Celebration
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerimageBabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    Love it!
    Anniversary

Baby Birthday Ticker

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

Baby Birthday Ticker

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Super cute! Where did you find this? Would love to have one for taking DD trick or treating.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    How stinkin' cute.  I LOVE halloween and I am super jealous of your Halloween themed baby shower.  What a great idea.  :)

Married:  08.17.2013
    Sweet Angel Baby: 02.01.2014
    Emerson Shay:  10:28:2014
    Two Fur Babies:  Talli Mae and Lexi

• Options
    Luv it :) I got almost the same shirt.  My baby skeleton has a little heart.  We're team green so couldn't get the gender specific one.  The only issue I have is that I'm on the short side so the  baby is a little lower than it should be lol
    ~Nov14 Moms November Siggy Challenge: CELEBRATION!! ~

Anniversary

• Options
    Adorable!!!

BabyName Ticker
    image imageimageimage

• Options
    Super cute!
  • Options
    Love it! My last day of work is October 31 so I was hoping to get something like this to wear.
  • Options
    Super cute! For those looking I have seen similar ones on cafepress.ca
  • Options
    Perfect for Halloween!  I am wearing a shirt today that says LET ME OUT that everyone at work finds very amusing. :)
    CafeMom Tickers

N14 January Siggy Challenge - What Sucks About Work

• Options
    MindyAndRyan  Go for it! I love the karate kick one lol. You can't see it too well in my photo, but the baby is holding a blue rattle. Like I said, I'm wearing mine because it's a Halloween theme, but honestly...DH had to talk me out of wearing it to work today SO...again, go for it lol.

• Options
    I'm super jelly right now, I love it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"