March 2015 Moms

Why?

2»

Re: Why?

• Is this like some kind of 16 and pregnant shit? Lol children....

The moms on 16 and pregnant aren't as smart as the moms on here are.
    GTFO

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I really hope your children aren't as big of bullies as you cunts. That is all
    Whatever, I hope our kids are willing to call people out for being dumb shits. Make the world a better place, one verbal lashing at a time.
    Daisypath Vacation tickersBabyFetus Ticker
    Married 19 October 2013
    TTC since June 2014
    BFP: 3 July 2014
    EDD: Pi Day 2015
  • Loading the player...
  • Guiseeeeeeee, you scared her away.  I was hoping she would tell me how to raise my child since I'm a FTM and everything.  PSHHHHH

But it's OK. Because:

Pregnancy Ticker
  • @goofygoff , yes, it would seem we might need a threatens violence square...
  • imagethis is just how i feel when people just don't get their way... and it's just a great feeling.

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Well that was fun to read while it lasted. Maybe someday I'll get to jump in when the OP is still here. Oh, well.
    M15 December Siggy Challenge: Holiday Movie GIF
    imageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

• MauiBliss said:
    RQuinlin said:
    MauiBliss said:
    Well that was fun to read while it lasted. Maybe someday I'll get to jump in when the OP is still here. Oh, well.
    Oh, she's still around. She's been regularly checking this thread. Only the last couple of responses are unread. 

How do you look to see if someone's reading a thread?
    Go to their profile. Then click on the "discussions" under their avatar. The number in yellow on each thread is the number of responses that have been posted since the last time they checked the thread. 

@mauibliss I thought that was for how many new replies since you read the thread? When I go to march 15, 1st tri, wherever, there's a yellow number next to each thread I've previously read. I'm so confused.
  • Aw man I'm late to the party...missed all the fun...
    M'15 January Animals Being Jerks Challenge

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Ashlee692Ashlee692 member
    edited September 2014

I really hope your children aren't as big of bullies as you cunts. That is all

Everyone on here is "awful" yet your the one calling people cunts.
  • Ashlee692Ashlee692 member
    edited September 2014
    @mauibliss I appreciate your concern, but I thought it was funny. So unless I get banned for it I am choosing to keep it here.
  • Clearly she Can't Understand Normal Thinking..
  • Ashlee692 said:

@mauibliss I appreciate your concern, but I thought it was funny. So unless I get banned for it I am choosing to keep it here.

Huh? Is this the first time that you've heard that using the word "retarded" is offensive?

I'm seriously fucking offended. I have 2 cousins, both severely mentally handicapped, who have been called "retarded" their whole lives. It's OFFENSIVE.

Seriously?

I wasn't trying to offend you? I'm sorry if it came off to you or anyone else that way. I wasn't talking about your cousins and I too have a cousin with downs.

• Ashlee692 said:

Ashlee692 said:

Huh? Is this the first time that you've heard that using the word "retarded" is offensive?

I'm seriously fucking offended. I have 2 cousins, both severely mentally handicapped, who have been called "retarded" their whole lives. It's OFFENSIVE.

Seriously?

I wasn't trying to offend you? I'm sorry if it came off to you or anyone else that way. I wasn't talking about your cousins and I too have a cousin with downs.

And I suppose you're one of those people who swears they aren't racist because they have black friends right? It's unacceptable to laugh at others expense especially the handicapped
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • Just to clarify I used the black example because my dd is half and I hate when people say that line but you can place any race in there
    autism photo: AUTISM autismglitter.gifBabyFruit Tickerphoto d61f26e5-4fb2-4a0b-b301-b0af2b53d4d3.jpg
  • MauiBliss said:

Ashlee692 said:

K. This does not compute for me. 
    Well, I think I can help. She has 2 special needs cousins, and she still thinks it's a "funny" word to use.

You know, there aren't many hills I'll choose to die on in these boards. People come from all walks of life and have different experiences and different levels of knowledge.

But using that word a
    MandJS said:

Ashlee692 said:

You won't be banned for it. However, you ARE being judged for it. I find the use of cunt far more forgiving then your use of the R word. 

ETA: More information. https://www.r-word.org/

Again. Say whatever you want as long as it doesn't violate TOU. But using the R word, especially DEFENDING your usage, is a fast way to lose any semblance of credibility or friends on this site. 

---damn all the quote boxes

You know what? She didn't have any credibility with me before this anyways. But she doesn't give 2 fucks or else she would have taken it down.

She's seriously why people who have children with special needs must worry about other children who weren't taught by their parents that such language is hurtful. Because she'll say it in front of her kid and her kid will call someone that.

It breaks my heart.

There are women on this board who are worried sick over NT scans and the health of their babies. And on a FUCKING PARENTING BOARD SHE USES THAT WORD AND DEFENDS IT?

It's a sad fucking day is what it is is what it is.

Oh my goodness, I will take it down. Please do not talk about my parenting skills as I would never talk about yours. That is not needed in this conversation, I have not been rude to you and again I am sorry I have offended several of you on here. I honestly thought it was funny, I never said I was defending the use of the "R" word.
    As for your credibility to me, honestly it dosent matter to me now more then ever. I give support where I can and am here to learn more about
    pregnancy
    Again I apologize to everyone and I am taking the post down.
    Sorry for the delay my internet stopped working.
  • Thanks for removing it @ashley692‌

To everyone else. .. where are the fucking goats? Bitches need goats.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"