Trying to Get Pregnant

CD 1?!? You don't say....

I feel like breaking out into a song from Frozen..image

I am on CD1 and my cycle was 35 days?!?!
I can't even tell you the last time I had a cycle that short in my life.... I guess the Metformin is working??

Now the question: did I ovulate? i am looking at the chart and I want to say no? Yeah, I pulled a couple OPKs that i thought were +... but I heard PCOS and OPKs don't always mix well? And the temps seem to tell a different story.
I am buying a new basal thermometer this week because I feel like my other one wasn't doing the best job.

But hey.
This is a step in a good direction. 

hooray!
Me: 33
DH: 30
TTC #2 Since April 2017
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: CD 1?!? You don't say....

• Yeah I figured that was coming. 
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Loading the player...
  • I posted and was like "wait.... " so I will go ahead and post there. lol
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• What's with all the open circles?

Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • MrsC0617 said:
    I'll just leave this here...
    Why thank you!!!!  :-*
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• KingLED said:
    What's with all the open circles?

I take my temp at the same time every morning. But I plug in the temp at various times of the day when I remember to do so. So I think that is why.
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• KingLED said:
    KingLED said:

I take my temp at the same time every morning. But I plug in the temp at various times of the day when I remember to do so. So I think that is why.
    If you click the box next to the temp that says set as default or something to that effect it will fix that issue.
    I looked and the box says "discarded"
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Yeah I know. I made a mistake. 

It's been a long freaking week in music teacher land. Brain is foggy.  But I posted in the right spot. It's all good.
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• Yeah I figured that was coming. 
    Then why post it ???
    Didn't realize until after
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• KingLED said:
    KingLED said:
    KingLED said:

If you click the box next to the temp that says set as default or something to that effect it will fix that issue.
    I looked and the box says "discarded"

Ah! Thank you! Super helpful :)
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• thanks, ladies.
    @darcyhermione -- you honestly have my crush. Legolas was my obsession. :) 

@nevertoomanyshoes - took them out... nothing changed. 
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• From a girl who understands a long cycle - Rock on! On mobile so I can't see your chart - but seriously - kudos for you! :)
    ME: 30 DH: 31

Married 6/2/12

BFP!!! 10/6/14 EDD 6/16/15
    Pregnancy Ticker

• Glad you are getting regulated, I peeked at your chart and I'm no expert but I don't see any signs of for sure ovulation. Good luck next cycle though! Seems like you are on the right track.

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD: 8/27/14 Beta #1 (16 DPO): 50 Beta #2 (18 DPO): 54 CP: 12/25/14 at 5w0d

Names | Blog | Chart

Formally LisaG09

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

• Glad your cycle shortened! I'm a big believer in metformin for PCOS. However, I don't see anything that makes me think you ovulated. 

DS born Oct. '11

TTC #2 with PCOS since Nov. '13

Dx: Low Progesterone (3.3) on 8/12/14

Waiting for RE appointment on 10/28/14

Surprise BFP on cycle 12 -- 10/19/14!

EDD July 1, 2015

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Budders12 said:
    I'm too drunk (for the second night in a row) to think about where this post belongs. sorry, but I don't think you O'd last cycle. Fingers xd that you O AND have a reasonable cycle length this time around!
    You crack me up! Thanks for the encouragement :) 
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• yeah I don't think I ovulated but shorter cycles are definitely a good start!!
    I hope that AF is done by Wednesday cause that's when I have my annual. Wasn't expecting to have AF during this time... then again... I can never plan on it.
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

• I did mention in another post that chart stalk requests were okay outside the TWW/WTO. I'll take some lashings for OP if anyone is bothered. I think it's a legitamate post though.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Little O- 2/25/12
    BFP 2/28/14 MMC 14W2D D&C 5/07/14

• Several people in this thread need to check themselves. Seriously, the occasional AW from a reg is acceptable. 

Ok. But then when a new person comes in and sees this, and does a "dear diary" post, I don't think they should be called out on it. After all, they lurked and saw it was acceptable. They don't know who is a reg or newb.

• Jags8 said:

Several people in this thread need to check themselves. Seriously, the occasional AW from a reg is acceptable. 

Ok. But then when a new person comes in and sees this, and does a "dear diary" post, I don't think they should be called out on it. After all, they lurked and saw it was acceptable. They don't know who is a reg or newb.

This wasn't that at all. Good try at explaining away your assholery but it doesn't change that it was way out of line.

I wasn't explaining away anything. I'm not pretending I didn't direct her to the WTO thread as I would anyone else. And I don't see how doing so was way out of line. Sorry if I came off as an ass hole.
  • AW away, @autumngrace‌! This is a big freaking deal! So happy you had a shorter cycle. It's funny - I also hit CD1 today, after my first ever 28 day ovulatory cycle. Metformin really does wonders for some, and I'm happy you seem to be benefiting from it!

Formerly Aaren91011
    Trying for baby #1 since July 2013  -  DX: PCOS
    BFP: 2/27/14 - EDD 11/11/14 - MMC 4/21/14 @ 11w (stopped growing @ 9w)
    TTA until January
  • Good news and good luck!  After the crazies this week, I have no issues with this post.  
    Sept. TTGP Siggy Challenge:  Favorite Teenage Crush 
    Randall 'Pink' Floyd (Dazed and Confused)
    image                 image

• It's water under the bridge. 
    Honestly I held my tongue (fingers??) on some of the comments because I don't like to cause problems. I was just genuinely pumped up (about a period... go figure) and I needed assistance with my chart. 

All is forgiven and stuff... moving forward. xoxo
    TTC #2 Since April 2017

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"