Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

intro

Hi ladies,

first I would like to say I am so sorry to each and every one of you for your loss. I want to also say thank you because I have been reading a lot in the last 24 hours that has really helped me. The ladies from my April '15 board reccommended I come over here. My husband and I went yesterday for what was supposed to be our 10 week u/s. They could not find a heart beat and baby was measuring only 8+1. We were devastated. We had previously seen a strong heart beat at 5+6 and I never once had spotting or cramping. This was our first pregnancy. We chose to go for a D&C. It was a hard decision to make. For us, we wanted closure as soon as possible. I hope we can soon start to feel that closure and move on. Until then, the memories of having that first BFP and seeing the baby for the first time keep replaying in my mind. This board seems very supportive and informative and I am greatful that it is here.

Re: intro

• Options
    So sorry for your loss.
    TTCAL January Siggy Challenge: Animals in the Snow

About Me: 

AMA 35 :  DH 33
    BFP#1 1/26/14 (EDD: 10/7/14).  MMC 3/10/14 D&C 3/14/14
    RE Consult 11/3/14 - AMH 2.25 "great" . FSH 7.10 . Low Vitamin D
    Myomectomy 12/17/14.  Benched until March.

My Ovulation Chart
  • Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss.
    Son: Jackson, 11/02/06, stillborn due to PPROM and IUGR. Over the next ten years we had 9 miscarriages from 8-14 weeks. On May 18, 2016 my daughter, Ridley, was born. We're OADNBC.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am sorry for your loss. I hope you find some comfort here.
     Daisypath Anniversary tickers        Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers

Oct Angel*BFP 1/25/14 * EDD 10/6/14 * US#1 2/26/14 *US#2 3/3/14 no heartbeat*d&c 3/12/14*

BFP 1/17/15 * EDD 9/30/15

• Options
    I am so sorry for your loss. Your loss story is similar to mine. Feel free to PM me if you ever need or want to talk. Welcome to the board, it is a great, supportive place.
    Married: 4/28/12
    BFP: 7/2/14 ;  1st US 7/21/14 Baby measuring 7w5d, HB of 138;  Discovered MMC 8/18/14 at 11w2d, baby measuring 8w5d, no hb ; 8/19/14 D&C

TTCAL December siggy challenge - Autocorrect Fails

| <a href="http://www.fertilityfriend.com" style="font-size:smaller;" >Ovulation Tracker</My Chart

• Options
    I'm sorry for your loss and welcome to the board. I was in April 15 too before we lost our baby. I hope you can find some peace and comfort here.
    This signature is all for YOU. I'm on mobile and can't see crap.
    MMC EDD: 1/5/2015  D&C: 5/31/14
    MC    EDD: 4/21/15 Lost: 8/24/14
    BFP for my Rainbow!! 11/6/14
    EDD: 7/20/15

• Options
    Thank you so much. I am sorry to all of you as well. This is so hard- when do you start to feel normal again? I know everyone tells me I am still young, have time to become pregnant again, was probably something wrong with the baby where he just wasn't viable, but none of this makes me feel better. I just feel empty inside and want to move on. I don't know how. I also feel I will be terrified to ever even try again. I can't imagine going through this ever again. Everything just feels so negative! Thank you for letting me vent.
  • Options
    Jess, I was also an April mom... well meant to be. All of your concerns and anxieties are the same as what I am feeling right now. I miscarried naturally a week ago, then had the d and c on Monday and feel totally empty. Xxx just know that you are not alone. X I'm heartbroken and cannot stop crying, but reading these messages and groups remind me that I am not alone and not the only greiving mom right now in this world. I am a Christian and I know that God is with me xxx ppl just seem to say the wrong things, we know we are young, we know we can have other children and have lots of time... but it is all irrelevant right now. We are hurting now in this moment xxx God Be with you xxx with all the hurting moms and dads x
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"