August 2012 Moms

Going on a cruise!

And leaving Evie at home with my parents :( I'm going to miss her terribly. The cruise, however, was mostly free for us via husband's work, so it wasn't something I was wanting to pass up. My parents are the only ones I trust to watch her for this long (7 days,) and they happily agreed to fly down from Canada to watch her.

My mother also agreed to take these 7 days to potty train Evie. She trained the three of us, so I guess she must know something. I'm actually very good at using the potty :p

Furthermore, we are TTC starting on said cruise :)
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Going on a cruise!

• Wow! That sounds amazing. Where is the cruise going and when do you get to go?
    victoria5month samantha5
  • That sounds awesome!!
  • Loading the player...
  • We're embarking on Sunday, we fly into Ft. Lauderdale tomorrow! It's a Western Caribbean tour, so we stop at Labadee, Haiti first, then on to Jamaica then Cozumel. The big highlight for me is the horseback tour of Mayan ruins. Too bad the weather is giving rain for the region all next week, but hey rain in the Caribbean is better than rain in Ohio any day! 

• I'm uber jealous! I would love to go away for a mostly free cruise sans DD. DH and I have never gone anywhere, not even a honeymoon...and I would sign up for my mom to potty train, I also am pretty good at the whole potty thing :)

Enjoy, relax, and have fun TTC!

DD Born August 16, 2012
    DS Due April 27, 2015
  • How was your trip? Hope you had a great time!
    victoria5month samantha5
  • It was great, thanks! Still feeling dragged out from it and getting back to real life again. The first few days were kind of awful, I missed Evie so badly and felt so guilty. Still had fun and was glad to have gone. More details later!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"