April 2015 Moms

*~Tuesday 9/2 Symptoms~*

2»

Re: *~Tuesday 9/2 Symptoms~*

• Hi Ladies - this is my first post. I will be 6 weeks tomorrow after 3 years of trying, multiple rounds of IUI and IVF and 2 miscarriages. Our first ultrasound is on Thursday and I'm super nervous since we haven't made it this far yet. So far symptom wise - I have super sore and swollen boobs, very bloated, can't seem to drink enough water, peeing all the time and very bad heartburn
    Good luck to you!! 
    December Challenge Ugly Xmas Sweaters 

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Feeling AWFUL today!!!! One of the worst days ever. The only thing I have kept down are tater tots... Go ahead and judge! Haha feeling guilty for eating unhealthy but whatever!
  • Loading the player...
  • maelarock said:

Feeling AWFUL today!!!! One of the worst days ever. The only thing I have kept down are tater tots... Go ahead and judge! Haha feeling guilty for eating unhealthy but whatever!

No judgement... I have been thinking about making a breakfast tator tot casserole for about 2 days now.... Not sure if I can wait for the weekend!

• I have all the symptoms! So bloated I don't even know who my reflection is anymore. Boobs heavy and showering darn near kills me. MS as soon as my feet hit the floor, and that's even after I forgot to take my vitamin last night. But the most baffling of all the symptoms are the aversions. I force fed myself lunch today. My appetite mimicks a toddler's. I want chicken nuggets, fries, Mac and cheese, potato chips, and crackers. That's it.
  • I feel decent today after a bout of dry heaving and throwing up this morning...for like..15 minutes. And I was so nauseas throughout the day but I managed to keep my food down at work today...win!

My weekend went by too fast :( spent it with family. Tried to eat yummy BBQ food when my head wasn't in the toilet ;)

Amanda (24) DH (27)
    TTC#1: 2/2009 with PCOS - BFP 2/2013
    EDD 10.19.13 ~ DD born 10.9.13
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Surprise! Baby S due 4.14.15
    BabyGaga

• Woke up with a bit of nausea/hunger this morning & made a beeline for the saltines. Nausea remained at bay most of the day.

I feel ultra bloated because I've been paleo for almost a year, but need grains/carbs keep the queasies at bay - so I'm blowing up like a balloon. Constipation, check...

And, I am SO absentminded & emotional. I forgot my lunch and home and nearly cried when I got to the office and realized that I didn't have my perfectly packed lunch and snacks!

That being said, my symptoms (other than losing my mind and forgetting everything) are a lot better than previous days. I actually made dinner without gagging....its my first pregnancy so of course that makes me nervous....gonna try and watch some crap tv and relax to keep my mind off of my anxiety.
  • My eye has been twitching too, I didn't realize it could be linked to potassium! Interesting. Also, anyone else feeling muscle discomfort/soreness in the lower groin area near your hips/pelvic area? It doesn't feel like cramps, but it's weird. It's making me worried.
  • Also, anyone else feeling muscle discomfort/soreness in the lower groin area near your hips/pelvic area? It doesn't feel like cramps, but it's weird. It's making me worried.

I had this slightly yesterday, but it was on one side and didnt last longer than it took for me to wonder about it.

Today my ms has been very strong, i have a tough stomach cause I suffer from migraines and get super nauseated from them - it takes ALOT for me to yack but I've come close today!
  • Im 6w3d and so far the only symptoms I've had are peeing a lot and being super cranky. I've had a lot of spotting and my hcg levels last week only rose 35% so Dr had me come in for US today. We saw a little bean with a heartbeat!
  • Nauseous all day, everyday. Otter pops are a lifesaver in this heat. I eat toast with PB first thing in the morning and helps for about an hour. Bloated and constipated from taking zofran. You would think I ate 15 cheeseburgers. My boobs hurt all the time!! Cramping if I can't go pee. And I usually have to go every 20 minutes. None stop craziness! I usually drink a ton of water from running.
    But now water makes me nauseous! Oh and I'm so tired that the dishes are piling up because the hubs has been working crazy hours. I went to bed at 645 last night. A good 11 hours has helped today.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"