April 2015 Moms

Needing some reassurance after an ER trip

Hi ladies! After some all day cramping and some heavy spotting I spent my afternoon at the ER. We had our first ultrasound which was amazing because we saw our little peanut but they were unable to find the heartbeat (my EDD is April 1). The ER doctor didn't seem concerned but I'm still nervous as I am still cramping and spotting. Anyone gone through something similar and everything turned out okay? Thanks!!

Re: Needing some reassurance after an ER trip

• Right now only calculations...first appointment with my OB is Wednesday
  • Just want to say that with my second daughter I had a subchorionic hemorrhage and bled bright red with clots all the way through to 13-14 weeks and she is now a healthy happy 1.5 year old. Bright red blood with clots can be a bad sign BUT isn't always. Take it easy, rest when you can and drink plenty of water. Hoping for the best!
    Lilly & Ryan 7/4/09 --- Lelia Noelle 11/29/10 --- Aerilyn Grace 11/3/12
    imageimageimageLilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks!! I feel like the ER doctor being optimistic should make me feel better but I'm always a worry wart and this is our first pregnancy.
  • I do feel better :) thank you!!
  • I had a scare today too, lots of spotting that just kept getting heavier. Went to the hospital because I was just freaking out. The doctors were so understanding with my first time mom fears and I got to see our little one and their heartbeat on the ultrasound :) Apparently my spotting today was largely due to my rh negative blood type when DH is rh positive so I got started on injections. Doctor seems optimistic that baby should be fine, which was so great to hear. I think I've finally calmed down. Hope all is well with your little one!

Anniversary

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"