October 2014 Moms

Mmmm funnel cake

Been craving sweets all day so I made funnel cake yuuuum ! Any one else craving things today?

Re: Mmmm funnel cake

• Buffalo wings :)
    imageimage
  • Both those sounds delish. I want nachos.

image         image

• Loading the player...
  • I've been craving the food from my babyshower yesterday! Havjng leftovers at my grandparents house right now.. Feeling happy :D

DH: 33 ME: 33 married: 4/24/2014 FTM expecting a baby girl

• No cravings, I just want ALL THE FOOD

Yessssss.
  • We drove past a local ice cream place and they have a pumpkin artic swirl (their version if a blizzard)! I want one ASAP! I may make my husband pick one up on his way home!!
  • All the sweets!

Married 10/06

Baby Girl "C" arrived on 10/07/14 (39 weeks, 6 days)

• Cantisa said:

All the food as well but I just made Snickers Apple Salad. It is soooo good :)

Come again? I need more details on this.

image         image

• Cantisa said:

All the food as well but I just made Snickers Apple Salad. It is soooo good :)

Love!!!

imageimageimage
  • I want to make this so bad... Sending bf to get the stuff
  • Cantisa said:

Come on everyone, get with it. LOL JK I just heard about this too first time making it!!

Oh hell to the yes.

image         image

• CHINESE FOOD!!! Specifically sweet and sour chicken! Mmmmmm I'm so hungry!
  • Cantisa said:
    Come on everyone, get with it. LOL JK I just heard about this too first time making it!!

How the heck are you making this GD friendly?  Or will you consume it incredibly slowly? 

This is making me feel less guilty about the mango I had earlier, and the frozen yogurt I'm debating getting this evening.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• Donuts, macaroni and cheese, sour patch kids, almonds, Twizzlers- give me food.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• Shrimp lo mein!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    ::two chest pumps and a peace sign for Jenn:: ~ MrsJudgeyPants 

This is legal advice. Circa 2011 image
  • Update: I crammed my face with sweet and sour chicken. I am however completely over this whole being full but not really I just can't eat as much because my stomach is getting squashed crap....
  • I have been craving milk so much lately. I must be calcium deficient which is so suprising to me because I eat so much dairy.   
     image image
  • Pickles. Pickled anything.
    ~First time mama, strikingly handsome husband, comedic pooch, krumpin' baby girl on her way~

• I'm thinking about making Oreo brownies. But then I'd have to stay up to eat them. Tough decision.
  • Rootbeer floats! And pickles! Mmmmm! (not together!)
  • apk4 said:

I'm thinking about making Oreo brownies. But then I'd have to stay up to eat them. Tough decision.

Yes. Do it. And email me some.

• FamousEa said:

apk4 said:

I'm thinking about making Oreo brownies. But then I'd have to stay up to eat them. Tough decision.

Yum! So do you just place a layer of Oreos in the raw brownie batter before cooking it?
    Yes. If you haven't done this before you need too. If you really want to make it bad add a Reese cup layer and pour brownie batter on top and bake. Then eat one while it's still hot with a glass of milk.
    --

OMG KILL ME NOW

imageimageimage
  • FamousEa said:

apk4 said:

Yum! So do you just place a layer of Oreos in the raw brownie batter before cooking it?
    Yes. If you haven't done this before you need too. If you really want to make it bad add a Reese cup layer and pour brownie batter on top and bake. Then eat one while it's still hot with a glass of milk.
    --

OMG KILL ME NOW
    I know! Feeeeeed me!

image         image

• Anyone have a delicious cookie bar recipe they want to share? Extra points if I can eat it with a shovel.

image         image

• FamousEa said:

FamousEa said:

apk4 said:

Umm I need this treat in my life immediately! Thanks! Any tips for getting brownies out without them breaking apart into a million crumbs? I need to bring some to work and I want them to look nice, even though we all know that's not what really matters!

Add some extra oil and an extra egg, don't bake them too long and let them rest. Also lining the pan with foil and making handles on the sides and then you lift them out of the pan!
    Yes, don't overcook them! Brownies should look a little soft and slightly under-done when you take them out.

image         image

• Anyone have a delicious cookie bar recipe they want to share? Extra points if I can eat it with a shovel.

I do have my grandma's recipe for "beer cookies" which is just one giant cookie. But I haven't made them in awhile. I need to see if it should be tweaked. Going to check to see if I have the ingredients right now.

Disclaimer: no beer in the recipe. They are "so good you need to drink them with a beer". Dunno why. I would never want to drink beer with cookies.

imageimageimage
  • I was tired, but after reading this thread I'm hungry and tired....do I eat or sleep? Guess I'll go low effort and eat Db stuffed Oreos in bed.

DD - 4/9/08      DS1 - 7/26/12     DS2 - 10/7/14

• Love snicker apple salad :-)
    @pnwlover12  I used to make this recipe for my hubby and friends and everybody LOVED them every time. I even had requests for them for a few special occasions - engagement parties and showers. 

I did not sift my flour, I completely melted my butter in the microwave before adding it as opposed to just softening it, and I think I always used my mixer. Also, I always used a glass pyrex and never the aluminum pans. the aluminum plans make them cook different and they turned out cake like. With glass they were a good chewy cookie texture and they stayed chewy for days!!!! 
  • Here's a pic. They were ridiculous.

imageimageimage
  • So. Much. Drool.

image         image

• Chocolate cake.
  • Cantisa said:
    Cantisa said:

How the heck are you making this GD friendly?  Or will you consume it incredibly slowly? 

This is making me feel less guilty about the mango I had earlier, and the frozen yogurt I'm debating getting this evening.
    Verdict...blood sugar 85 this morning :)
    So mango and insulin screwed me, while snickers apple salad and wendys were okay for you?  I'm doing something very, very wrong.
    Loss Blog (finally updated)

imageimage
    5 cycles of "TTC" - 3 intentional, 2 not so intentional.  5 BFPs.  My rainbow arrived 10/15/14.
    TFMC 08.02.13 at 19+ weeks. Everyday I grieve for my little Olive.

• You guys are killing me! Snickers Caramel Apple Salad??? YES PLEASE. Oreo/Reeses Brownies!! Oh my gosh! I NEED IT NOW.

I have been craving lemony things. Making a lemon cake with lemon frosting today......and don't forget the vanilla ice cream. <3<3<3
    BabyFruit Ticker

• No cravings, I just want ALL THE FOOD

This is totally me all the time right now lol

Pregnancy Ticker

“I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person.”
    ― Audrey Hepburn

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"