October 2014 Moms
Options

Vaginal pain

I've been having a lot of vaginal pains lately. Any one else having/had experienced this?

Re: Vaginal pain

• Options
    Yes!!! So so much today. And pain all over my lower pelvic area. But it's not timeable; it's pretty much constant soreness and occasional stabbing pain.

I don't think it's productive or cause for concern. Probably just baby's position and the general discomforts of third tri. I've been laying down off and on throughout the day, and drinking water.
    imageimage
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I have had this too quite a bit in the past week. Sort of like a stabbing or lightning feeling up through the privates. Last night I was hurting in the but too. Felt like I had to poo and with a lot of pressure. It woke me up.
  • Options
    Yes ! I get this sharp pain in my vagina/pelvic area from time to time ! Last for only a second but for sure takes my breath away!
  • Options
    I have had this too quite a bit in the past week. Sort of like a stabbing or lightning feeling up through the privates. Last night I was hurting in the but too. Felt like I had to poo and with a lot of pressure. It woke me up.
    This! It's been happening to me for about a week now but really only at night when I'm trying to sleep.
  • Options
    I've read up of this sharp vaginal pain & supposedly it's from the baby turning, but in a lower position, & he/she is putting pressure on your vaginal nerves. Maybe my baby's getting ready to get into position!!
  • Options
    Yup! And my OB told me this week it's probably because of the hormone changes and pressure from the baby, and just to accept everything is going to hurt down there until she comes out.
  • Options
    Yup, especially laying in bed at night.
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    A very unwelcome symptom of the end of pregnancy. 
     image image
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Yep! When I get out of bed it feels like I pulled a muscle there.
  • Options
    Yes, this just started the last two days for me. Thanks for posting!

• Options
    I've had a lot of pain in my pelvic bones, as well as an odd pinching feeling in my vagina. It usually gets worse with exercise for me.
  • Options
    My sharp vaginal pain usually is worst when just laying down, if I'm up & moving it usually never happens.
  • Options
    My pubic bone kills when I stand up! And like when I wash in the shower, my actual vag hurts. Feels swollen and tender.

*January Siggy Challenge - Snow Fails*

imageimageimage

• Options
    Yup.  Started this weekend.  I was chalking it up to a terrible weekend at work and way overdoing it but it sounds pretty normal.  I would say most of my soreness is in my pelvic and pubic bone area.  Ouch.  Nothing helps either.
    We are so excited to grow our family!
    DD #1 Born 10/3/2014

Pregnancy Ticker

• Options

My vagina is super ugly right now - I was crouching in front of mirror in my bathrobe and scared the sh*t out of myself. And to think it will only get worse....

Would it just be torturing myself to get a wax now? Keep in mind that the last appointment (too long ago to admit to) my waxing lady told me how big I was and that most of her clients don't gain more than 20lbs a pregnancy. So it's a double-pain whammy. Just anything to spruce her up...

• Options
    No pain in my vag, but my pubic bone is pretty much broken from the way it feels.  Standing, sitting, walking, laying down...everything hurts.
    Lilypie - (JrNi)

Lilypie - (y35Q)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"