December 2014 Moms

Great NYS Fair

Anyone go or going this year? What's your favorite part? Favorite foods at the fair?

Favorite thing to do there while you're pregnant? (Can't have the wine slushies or ride the rides this year :( )

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

DH and I: Dating: 08/2008, Engaged: 02/2012, and Married: 03/13!
Adopted our Pup: 08/2011

DD born on 12/03/2014, Emma!
(TTC #1 (and only!): 12/25/13, BFP: 03/31/14, EDD: 12/05/14, Gender, girl: 07/16/14)

imageimage

Re: Great NYS Fair

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I was just there yesterday! Ate an awesome cheesesteak from the International Food Building and of course a funnel cake, checked out the butter sculpture and had some chocolate milk from Rainbow Milk Bar, checked out the different vendors and tents, and watched some of the horse shows. No rides, but I really only wanted to ride the ferris wheel anyway.

Overall had a great time but the parking situation was horrible and we sat in traffic for an hour just to get into the parking area from 81. And I definitely went home with swollen ankles lol
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • We live in NC now, so no NYS Fair :( our grocery store sells Dinosaur BBQ sauce and State Fair Spiedie sauce, so at least we can have that! Have a deep fried pickle and deep fried Oreos for me please!
  • Today was the Town of Ronkonkoma street festival. I had sausage peppers and options sandwich, honey roasted peanuts, lemonade and a delicious funnel cake that I haven't had in forever! Then I found a station that sells these adorable tutus and headbows and I couldn't help myself. Lol.
  • I was just there yesterday! Ate an awesome cheesesteak from the International Food Building and of course a funnel cake, checked out the butter sculpture and had some chocolate milk from Rainbow Milk Bar, checked out the different vendors and tents, and watched some of the horse shows. No rides, but I really only wanted to ride the ferris wheel anyway.

Overall had a great time but the parking situation was horrible and we sat in traffic for an hour just to get into the parking area from 81. And I definitely went home with swollen ankles lol

We are on our way home from it right now! We went today and saw a few minutes of Phillip Phillips but we have a long drive home so we didn't stay too long (2 songs). Had a pulled pork sandwich from Dino BBQ (mmmm), 2 freshly squeezed lemonade drinks (in a refillable cup of course), a quarter chocolate milk at the rainbow bar, and a waffle with strawberries, whipped cream, and ice cream on it! Definitely wanted to try the chocolate covered bacon, fried macaroni and cheese, and the pizza cone but we didn't have the time and I didn't have the room to eat them lol. My DH, my best friend, and her fiancé rode rides while I enjoyed some games haha. Overall, we too had a great time. Just super tired now!! The traffic was fine for us today, luckily! Did you hear that yesterday had the biggest turn out ever (I think)???

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers

DH and I: Dating: 08/2008, Engaged: 02/2012, and Married: 03/13!
    Adopted our Pup: 08/2011

DD born on 12/03/2014, Emma!
    (TTC #1 (and only!): 12/25/13, BFP: 03/31/14, EDD: 12/05/14, Gender, girl: 07/16/14)

imageimage

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"