March 2015 Moms

My sister ladies...(long and filled with stupidity)

2»

Re: My sister ladies...(long and filled with stupidity)

• You definitely don't need to be apart of that craziness when your having a baby!! :) maybe by distancing yourself from her she will eventually wake up and smell the roses. And I love pumpkin pie mmmm! :)
  • etoille said:

I seriously cannot comprehend this level of immaturity. Sister or not, I wouldn't be involved with this person. I'm a grown adult and can only handle interacting with other grown adults. 

A fucking men.

What she said ;)
  • Loading the player...
  • I can absolutely relate, I have a younger sister and 2 younger brothers. I get along with my dad and brothers, but have completely cut out my mother and sister. They are both bat shit crazy, and just terrible people all around. I didn't choose this, they did. The only way to stop the drama and cut the stress is to pretend they don't exist. It sucks because In a time like this, it would be really nice to have a mom and a sister, but they will be the ones missing out. I have no intentions of sharing any kind of news with either of them.
    For you, you definitely don't need the stress or aggregation, so I would distance yourself from who ever is giving you a hard time. If they really want to be a part of your life, or your child's life, they will make the effort.
    Good luck!

M & N: 05.27.2012 <3 
    Natural M/C: 08.27.13 at 8 weeks
    BFP: 07.02.14 ! 
    Baby #1 EDD: 03.11.15 

image image image

BabyFetus Ticker
  • I am going to be honest: you shouldn't send that message. Trust me, my SIL is the same drama grubbing nightmare, and acknowledging her shit only makes it worse and escallates things.

If you REALLY want to piss her off and get the upper hand, ignore the message completely, or just post 'ok'. You not feeding into her drama is going to tear her up. She might start a shunning campaign but so what? Ignore that too, it's to your favor that she not talk to you. Problem solved, big sigh of relief. My SIL is shunning me right now and it's aaaaaaahmayzing.

This! The BEST advice I have EVER gotten, is from my amazing Aunt Viv, who always tells me "LESS IS MORE".
    Let me tell you, it couldn't be more true! You will piss people off, or you will have prevented a sticky situation (incriminating yourself, and whatnot).
    So replying, "ok" or ignoring, it will piss off the other person and you automatically win! Minimal effort, good outcome. :)

M & N: 05.27.2012 <3 
    Natural M/C: 08.27.13 at 8 weeks
    BFP: 07.02.14 ! 
    Baby #1 EDD: 03.11.15 

image image image

BabyFetus Ticker
  • It drives me crazy when people think that anyone will plan/schedule their lives around someone else. My husband's ex-wife is also currently pregnant, and was upset with him that we got pregnant after our wedding because "you know I'm pregnant right now".... sorry, lady, my life does not revolve around you. 
    Don't ever let someone make you feel like crap for living your life the way you and your husband choose. When you procreate has nothing to do with your sister or anyone else. 
  • Sorry your sister is being a douche.

Enjoy your pie !!!!

Sawyer is going to be a BIG SISTER!!
    BFP 7/19 EDC 4/1

• Wow I can't believe anyone would act that way! Always wanted a sister, maybe I'll stick with the two brothers. I had friends that were kind of upset when other couples that weren't even trying got ku but that had been trying for many years so those feelings were understandable. Sounds like she is just being a complete brat! Maybe she'll come around & apologize once the baby is here, babies make people want to get over things sometimes. Try to enjoy your little family & your dad sounds awesome;)
  • imageHoly Moly!  What a meanie!  [-(

BabyFruit Ticker

Visit The Nest!imageimageimage image image

• jpavenski said:
    Wow I can't believe anyone would act that way! Always wanted a sister, maybe I'll stick with the two brothers. I had friends that were kind of upset when other couples that weren't even trying got ku but that had been trying for many years so those feelings were understandable. Sounds like she is just being a complete brat! Maybe she'll come around & apologize once the baby is here, babies make people want to get over things sometimes. Try to enjoy your little family & your dad sounds awesome;)
    I must be the only girl in the world with a dramatic-as-fuck brother.  
    My husband's brother too... unbelievably dramatic... 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Call me crazy, because traditional would be wrong, but if you got married first doesn't having a baby first make sense? In case you need an extra.... CONGRATS!!
  • Pitiful....

((Hugs)) for you because even though I am sure you are at the "I don't give a f*%#" point...she is your sis and it's got hurt a bit.
    BabyFruit Ticker image Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Wow your sister sounds ridiculous!! Is it crazy to me that you obviously got married first so obviously you would have the better chance of having a baby first?! What if she never has kids?!! Regardless she is a major brat and it sounds like you are better off without her drama in your life.

BTW I know how it is for your mom to look at you to be the peace maker bc that's what my mom does with me. She knows your sister is immature but obviously holds you to a higher standard bc you are a real adult. You can only try so hard before you wear yourself out. I say give up before you drive yourself crazy!! Congrats and spend this time being happy and eating pie just like you should be!!!
  • That pie was AWESOME.

I've given up on caring. If she choose to be nice that would great but if not I'm not going to let it upset me. It's taken me thousands of dollars and many many hours of therapy to get to that sentence! Lol
  • I'm sorry you have to deal with this crap during an amazingly exciting and happy time in your life.  Your sister seems incredibly insecure and competitive with you.  What a twunt.  I'm glad your parents are being supportive.  And YES!!!!! to pie!

For SuzyQ0525 and all M15 loss moms

image     image

• Actually my brothers are kind of a handful lol but they don't really have conversations or arguments quite like girls I think.
  • I know how you feel my oldest sister is acting like a big baby, now that I'm pregnant. I think she's just jealous cause her kids are teenagers and I get to enjoy the baby before it gets to that age and not pawn it off on everyone else. Which I guarantee that's exactly what your sister would've done if she had a baby first. Enjoy this time cause it's short don't let anyone get you down!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"