Pregnant after a Loss
Options

***Sunday Ticker Change Check in***

Congrats on another week everyone! If your week turns over on a Sunday, please join us.

I hope you are having a nice holiday weekend!

How far along are you? Fruit if you know?

How are you feeling?

Any recent or upcoming appointments or milestones?

Thoughts/vents:

QOTW: If you received a free round trip ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you travel to, what would you do there and why?

Re: ***Sunday Ticker Change Check in***

• Options

30 weeks and he's the size of a cucumber.

How are you feeling?

I've been feeling good physically just very tired lately. I had an emotional breakdown the other night when I hadn't felt him move in a bit. It was the night before an ultrasound so I think that's why I was nervous too.

We had a great ultrasound this week and got to see a 3d of his sweet little face. He is still breach and was in an awkward position for the sonographer but she was very happy with his growth and everything she saw. Feeling very blessed.

Thoughts/vents:

It's hard to believe that we are in the last stretch of this pregnancy. As much as pregnancy makes me so anxious and I can't wait to hold him in my arms, I will miss this time of feeling his kicks.

QOTW: If you received a free round trip ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you travel to, what would you do there and why?

I suppose I would love to get a trip to Italy and travel by car with my husband throughout. We went many years ago but it was very short and there are so many places in Italy I would love to see.
  • Options

19 weeks - mango

How are you feeling? 

Today not so great... I've got a terrible headache that is making me nauseated...

Had a regular check up last Tuesday ans baby was hiding behind my heartbeat so the doc couldn't get an accurate reading of the heart rate, but we were able to hear the heartbeat. Anatomy scan this Thursday!!!! Super excited!

Thoughts/vents:

These headaches are killing me... I have so much to do but they are preventing me from getting anything done...

I would go to Paris and do a driving tour around Europe. DH is an art major and I know he would love to see the Louvre and all the other art museums over there.
    Anniversary
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    BabyFruit Ticker
      DS #1 born 8/3/06, DS #2 born 10/2/08
    TTC since 8/13 BFP 11/27/13, EDD: 8/3/14
    US 12/9 found 2 Gestational Sacs, MC 12/10/13 6w3d
    BFP #4 5/15/14, EDD: 1/25/14, HB 6/4/14 Movement 8/13/14
    All Welcome

Image and video hosting by TinyPic  image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

7 weeks, blueberry

How are you feeling?
    Ok. Nausea has increased, peeing all the time

Another ultrasound on Wednesday..can't wait to see the blob!

Thoughts/vents:
    Interested in what my offical due date will be. I calculated 4/19, my first u/s said 4/24. Initially I freaked, but then relaxed. I know its normal to be a little off, and I assume we'll just use which ever date makes the most sense once I've had a few ultrasounds.

Ooo. Probably England. Never been. I love history, and castles! Ireland would be a close second.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic   image image

My Blog

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
    BFP# 1 7/7/12 Beautiful DD born still at 36 weeks 5 days on 3/2/13
    Diagnosed with PCOS in 2005. Started Metformin July 2013

BFP # 2 8/7/14 EDD 4/22/15
    Please be our rainbow!!

**All AL Welcome**

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards