March 2015 Moms

Nub theory anyone

lisamk16lisamk16 member
edited September 2014 in March 2015 Moms
Can anyone guess the gender

[Mod note: Photo removed because it contained personal identifying information, and we believe in internet security.]

Re: Nub theory anyone

• YEEZUS
    Andrea (31), married Aaron (36) September 2012
    Parents to fur babies Tiki and Gizzmo and 2yr old Georgia
    IF veterans; #1 conceived on second clomid+HCG+IUI, #2 conceived on 1st Letrozole+HCG+IUI
    EDD: Feb 5, 2018

• Loading the player...
  • This can't be real life, can it?
    Married the love of my life June 18, 2011 -- Me (28) DH (29)
    TTC #1 since June 2012
    BFP #1 6.29.12 EDD 3.12.13 MMC discovered 8.11.12 9w5d D&C 8.15.12
    BFP #2 11.2.12 EDD 7.14.13 MMC 6w5d discovered 8w6d 2 failed rounds miso D&C 12.27.12
    BFP #3 8.5.13 EDD 4.18.14 MMC 7w4d discovered 9.25.13 at 10w6d -Trisomy 13- 1 round miso & emergency D&C 10.2.13
    RPL Testing. DX Asherman's November 2013. Low AMH (0.44) January 2014. 
    Operative Hysteroscopy January 2014 to remove scar tissue.
    BFP#4 6.18.14 EDD 3.3.15 Team Pink
    --AL always welcome--
  • Guess this is how today is going.
    BFP - 6/28.....Unofficial(waiting on u/s) EDD - 3/9

image    image

July Siggy Challenge. Summer Fail. March 2015 Group
    baby development
  • This started early.
  • almeyer2013almeyer2013 member
    edited August 2014

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I kind of want build a time machine just to fucking slap whoever came up with 'nub theory'. It's so stupid, and such an endless source of annoyance.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • NO! No no no no no no NO NO NO NO!!!!!

• Is this really happening again?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

BabyFruit Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker
  • Can you not?!
  • Using my nonexistent psychic abilities, I am going to guess female. But get back to me in 5-20 years to let me know if I am right. As far as sex, not even gonna go there...
    Pregnancy Ticker Anniversary

• I've got a 3-d ultrasound studio owner who can tell you at 12 weeks with 80% accuracy (she is also a certified high risk sonographer for kaiser). That is better than the 50% accuracy anyone here can give you. Maybe try one of those places.
  • Has this chick even been back
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic BabyFruit Ticker
  • So true story:

DH and I were talking about my 1st appt (next monday) and I told him that DD1 won't be allowed into the u/s room. So I explained that he probably would have to be more of a babysitter than an active participant at my appt. I suggested maybe he just stay home with her since it's her naptime and I'd just go alone to which he replies:

DH: Well, but I want to know what it is
    Me: .......it's a baby
    DH: Won't you find out if it's a boy or girl
    Me: *siggghhhh* Nooo dear. Those bits haven't formed yet, we won't find that out until 20 weeks. 

I was mildly amused at his ignorance, while at the same time wondering what the crap he was thinking. (He was away at training 80% of DD1's pregnancy) 
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFetus Ticker

• @totesmcgotes‌ that's funny because I was 50% sure it was a boy lol
  • ...Snowflake. 
    photo 2eaeec32-4781-4bd4-a9e0-fe86f486b516.jpg

~~~~For SuzyQ and all our loss moms~~~~

Met: 02.2007 / Engaged: 11.21.2009 / Married: 07.09.2010

EDD: 03.02.2015 / Scheduled Delivery Date: 02.25.2015

• So true story:

DH and I were talking about my 1st appt (next monday) and I told him that DD1 won't be allowed into the u/s room. So I explained that he probably would have to be more of a babysitter than an active participant at my appt. I suggested maybe he just stay home with her since it's her naptime and I'd just go alone to which he replies:

DH: Well, but I want to know what it is
    Me: .......it's a baby
    DH: Won't you find out if it's a boy or girl
    Me: *siggghhhh* Nooo dear. Those bits haven't formed yet, we won't find that out until 20 weeks. 

I was mildly amused at his ignorance, while at the same time wondering what the crap he was thinking. (He was away at training 80% of DD1's pregnancy) 
    Yeah so this is #3 for us, DH has been to two anatomy scans, and I've assured him that after insisting on finding out the sex the first two times I'm okay with being team green with #3, since he always said he would rather not find out.  So after my first ultrasound at 9 weeks I texted him to tell him the baby looked good, and he wrote back, "Boy or girl?"  Um okay.
    DD born 10/10/07 * DS born 11/25/11 * #3 due 3/9/2015
  • @whitfry but is it a BOY pterodactyl or a GIRL pterodactyl ? :)
  • Christina80xoxo Neither. It's both. Definitely both. 
  • @Whitfry‌ & @crunchymamaof2
    She's having the COOLEST baby ever !
  • She needs to get on the talk show circuit ASAP!

September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • One word. Merchandising.
  • @SNLT or @MandJS, the OP's name is still on the picture when you click on it.  Did you want to crop the name out for security purposes since the OP didn't take the advice?

September Siggy Challenge- You had one job

BabyFruit Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • rm2013rm2013 member
    edited September 2014

I've got a 3-d ultrasound studio owner who can tell you at 12 weeks with 80% accuracy (she is also a certified high risk sonographer for kaiser). That is better than the 50% accuracy anyone here can give you. Maybe try one of those places.

WTF. The 50% accuracy was sarcastic... You could decide boy or girl based on the smell of your farts today and you'd be guaranteed to be 50% accurate.

As for 80% accuracy at 12 weeks I say that's B.S.

Ladies, (and by that I mean newbs) if you aren't getting a DNA based test for genetic conditions (which you won't unless you are high risk, up in age, or have some family history of genetic issues) and you have to know the sex suck it up and wait until 16 weeks and pay for a 3D ultrasound. Earlier than that is a gamble - if you want to take it fine but don't bitch about it here when you find out later it was wrong. Otherwise, just find out at your 20 week anatomy scan.

And FFS please stop posting ultrasounds asking if we see discernible genitalia.

ETA - or which side your placenta is on.

Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• @aylacbw‌ since we found out about cord issues last time I have been thinking the same thing. At the same time I agreed to find out this time since we didn't last time. So everyone else is freaking about that. We told my son we would get a cake to cut to tell us & he said he wants it to be purple. My hubby was like if it's purple I think we're in trouble!
  • First and foremost I want a healthy baby, but I get it. I can't wait to find out what it is. That's because I can't wait to start SHOPPING!! :))
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"