Pregnant after 35

US bumpers: doing anything special for Labor Day weekend?

I'm stuck at home due to weather & a cold :(  So, I'm reading up on baby stuff.

Re: US bumpers: doing anything special for Labor Day weekend?

• I am at home too. Planned on taking the girls to Bass Pro where they had some great kid events (hubs is the manager here in AR) but me and youngest have a cold. So we are hangin low this weekend. Resting up.

@NeonNoon‌ feel better!
    Pregnancy Ticker

Proud Mom to Kaleigh (14yr) Emma (12yr) and Hanna (7yr)

photo 65b2d6f3-b1dd-4a2a-944b-fcb0ed878723_zpsc89c0b93.jpg
  • Thanks, you too! @mandyreads
  • Loading the player...
  • @NeonNoon‌ yuck on the cold :( Hope it doesn't last long.

Right now it is pouring down rain here in Pittsburgh. Pretty gross lol. Just heading over to MIL's later.... **yawn** lol. @mandyreads‌ oh no you sick too!

ME:46 MH:44 DE IVF 2014
    Met with RE 4/11. 2 IUI's BFN. DE best option. Switched clinics to do "shared" program. Had to retake all tests and a mamm that put me behind and then on a DE waiting list for 12 months. Picked a donor!! (10/13/13) Got matched. Estimated transfer in December. After 2.5 years of patiently waiting I will finally cycle....can hardly believe it. DE cycle got cancelled. One of her tests came back positive.  Waiting for another donor. Donor picked!! (1/18/14)

DE IVF #1 (4/26) BFN  DE FET #1 (6/4) BFP! Beta 1=339 Beta 2=852 Beta 3=9957 EDD 2/22/15!!

imageimage 
         image   imageimage

• Wow!  A bunch of sickies over here!  I hope everyone feels better.  

I will be laboring on Labor Day! But not the fun kind that gives you a cute, squishy, baby at the end the boring kind at work!!! LOL!!

Have a great 3 day weekend!

JM

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

IF History in my Bio!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"